1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Crashes Fan's Wedding.

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 5:19 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGQLq_5DvCp/

What a wedding that must've been.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Crashes Fan's Wedding.

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 6:27 PM

That is so awesome! I wish she could go to my wedding OCt.22nd but she has an event that day but there is always my bridal shower.. I'm trying to find a way to contact her to see if she can come.. but I know it's a big dream to have. :)

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Erin531 wrote:
    That is so awesome! I wish she could go to my wedding OCt.22nd but she has an event that day but there is always my bridal shower.. I'm trying to find a way to contact her to see if she can come.. but I know it's a big dream to have. :)

Congrats to you! That would be cool if she could go to yours too. I hope you can find a way to contact Taylor.

Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 1:35 AM

It would be awesome if this will happen to me someday.. I'm 100% sure I'd faint... HAHAHAHA

Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 4:33 AM

Erin531 wrote:

I know people have succeeded in contacting her on Twitter so you could try that. Not sure whether it would work or not but worth a shot. And congrats

Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 4:29 PM

She is so sweet. That was so cute to do. One of the many reasons why i love her

Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:01 AM

i'm a huge swiftie and hope that she'll come to my wedding also..! hahaha lol....
    Pratyusha majumder

Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Hey was Taylor Swift the reason Batman was able to beat Superman in Batman V. Superman? Like Taylor Swift sided with Batman and that's how he was able to win or something?
    I am Jesus Christ, The Messiah. Birth Name: Justin Scott Massler. Angelic Name: Cloud Starchaser. Website: http://www.starchaserspacecorps.com/

Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:08 AM

I cant even imagine Taylor coming to my wedding, it was a while ago though. Its so nice though the couple looked really happy. I think I would be so overwhelmed though not knowing what to do

Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 6:21 AM

wish Taylor would come to my wedding

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 3:58 PM

TAYLOR, COME TO OUR WEDDING IN 2 WEEKS! IT'S ON A PRIVATE YACHT SO NO ONE WILL KNOW UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO! NO GIFT NECESSARY SINCE YOU WOULD BE GIFTING US WITH YOUR PRESENCE.

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 6:46 PM

I was thinking does taylor read our comments??!!!pls someone reply

Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Ali Jarrah wrote:
    I was thinking does taylor read our comments??!!!pls someone reply

No one really knows. Some people say that she does, others say she does not.

Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 3:34 AM

This is insane... can you imagine this happening? Crazy.

Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 3:45 PM

She SO Sweet!

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Omg I wish I was the fan

Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 6:08 PM

I wish she would come to my wedding. I'll be the happiest bride ever
    BE FEARLESS

Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Her dress was fabulous!!! Wish I could pull that off!!! :-):-):-)
    "Lunatic of a god or a god of a lunatic?
    Oh, their faces are dancing, they're dancing, till they can't stand it.
    A composer, but never composed- singing the symphonies of the overdosed...
    I only want what I can't have..."

Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 3:59 PM

She may come when I have my wedding hihis. ..But I doubt she will get to the Netherlands
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRJqjarfcuH-dmWwlyYENCwUlQJtaFQs0S1CmY4oeVA_uL1zBD

Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 11:24 AM

This is exactly I have been trying to get to happen with my girlfriend. I need Taylor Swifts help to create the perfect proposal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm head over heals in love with my girlfriend, and i'm going to marry her.

But here is the problem, she is too perfect to deserve anything less than what makes her the happiest woman in the world. It may be a tall order... but i need help getting Taylor Swift's attention to help get this proposal perfect.

I'm a 25 year old. I will admit, i'm not the kind of guy who normally listens to Taylor Swift, i'm not normally the type of guy who gets on a Taylor Swift fan site... or posts on forums, or blogs. But that's that happens when you are in love. You do things that you normally wouldn't do to make the ones you love happy.
    She has no idea when a proposal will happen, she doesn't even know I already bought the ring.
    I'm telling you, this girl is special. She is gorgeous, she is stunning, she is cute as a button and has the sweetest smile you will ever see. We met 4 years ago and it was love at first sight. Literally... i walked up to her, in shock and told her she mesmerized me and it was something felt like nothing before. After 5 seconds of staring into her blue eyes we kissed. Two strangers in a room full of people but for the first time ever it felt like this girl was the only girl in the world, and i didn't even know her yet. Flash forward 4 years later she is my absolute best friend, we have been dating since.

I can go on and on and on about reasons why i need to make her my wife. But what i am here for is ways HOW to make her my wife. I have heard Taylor Swift reacts with her fans and meets them and does varies outreaches. This one is worth her time. This girl has lived through Taylor's songs since 14, knowing each and every word of every album till she is now 24 and still screams when she comes on a radio. The term "#1 fan" is used often, and i believe it. But what i need whoever reading this and Taylor Swift to realized that i am this girls #1 fan, and i need her to be there when i propose.

I tried scheduling time off work to go to the concert in Austin TX, but it was a over a 19 hour drive and i couldn't get off work (and neither could she without a reason and i couldnt tell her). So my original plan didnt work out. Unfortunately she doesn't have any tour dates listen to plan anything for the future. So now im stuck, and i need help.

How can i write Taylor Swift a letter directly? She has to have some form of communication into her organization. Also how/what is the best way to get her attention.

I'm willing to do anything. This has to happen.

I've created an Email [email protected] to keep things private (from her) and that way i can receive any responses and communications. I didn't want to give my name/info or hers in this post. But if any additional info is needed email me.
    If anyone reads this and has better ideas, Please Share!

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 9:47 PM

I hope that if I were to ever get married Taylor would come and play a song!!!
    KATIE SCHEPMANN