1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

You're So Vain

Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:33 PM

OMS I LOVE THIS SONG!
Then I saw Taylor tweet it and I was like

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: You're So Vain

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Argh this is so annoying I'm at school so I can't see the tweet :P but I looked up the song, haha that is awesome :D

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:05 AM

I think I get along with people roughly about 100% better when they know the lyrics for all Taylor Swift songs.

Made by YouTold

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:07 AM

You're so vain. You probably think this tweet is about you

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Do I get points for knowing who the song is actually addressing?
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:17 AM

It made me chuckle when I saw it because it's not really the kind of music I would've expected a 23 year old to like. I mean, my dad loves Carly Simon and so did my grandparents. But then again, it's Taylor so of course she likes stuff you wouldn't expect a 23 year old to like.

RE: Re: You're So Vain

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:52 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    It made me chuckle when I saw it because it's not really the kind of music I would've expected a 23 year old to like. I mean, my dad loves Carly Simon and so did my grandparents. But then again, it's Taylor so of course she likes stuff you wouldn't expect a 23 year old to like.

She's always liked stuff like that... Carly Simon, James Taylor, Joni Mitchell... a lot of the older folk music stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she likes Paul Simon too, though I don't remember seeing anywhere that she does.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:07 AM

This is the song my friends and I goof off to. I love it.

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:43 AM

I would give anything to hear Taylor do a cover of this song!

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:48 AM

13sparksanddresses wrote:
    I think I get along with people roughly about 100% better when they know the lyrics for all Taylor Swift songs.

Made by YouTold

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:49 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

Agreed

RE: You're So Vain

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Maybe it will be her surprise song at her next concert and she wants the entire arena to sing along with her. :)

Made by Reshmi4Bieber. :)

1. Moderator

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I would give anything to hear Taylor do a cover of this song!

Same!

Thanks ForeverStarlightSwiftie!

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:06 AM

heythereallison wrote:
    Haha I love this song too
    But it's kinda annoying how some people are trying to suck up to Taylor by saying it's their favorite song of all time

This

TaylorSwiftfan001,TanyaxOh

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:35 AM

taylorlove44 wrote:
    Yeah I don't know the song, but I'm willing to learn it for her! Haha
    Click to help me meet Taylor! http://www.q102.com/pages/taylor/?mz

^ Uma

same here!

]http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2382823]

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

She's always liked stuff like that... Carly Simon, James Taylor, Joni Mitchell... a lot of the older folk music stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she likes Paul Simon too, though I don't remember seeing anywhere that she does.

Yeah, I would imagine her parent's listened to a lot of those artists when she was younger because they would have been popular when her parents were growing up.

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Made by YouTold

^^^I like this one!!!^^^ I have listened to that song many times, but never memorized it like Taylor songs!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM

cool gifs

a special thank you to lovelovelovestaystaystay for making this wonderful graphics , there are more on my profile xx

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I already knew this song (from Hannah Montana, lol), so it's pretty cool she tweeted about it. I don't know all the words, but it does make me laugh. :P

Made by me!
    Av: iwasascarletletter :)

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Made by YouTold