Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Just an article I found on CNN

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Taylor Swift's Valentine's Day plans
If Taylor Swift paints the town red on Valentine's Day, it's going to be with girlfriends.

But, more likely, the 23-year-old told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show last week, she'll be putting in work as she prepares for an upcoming tour.

"I'm probably going to be with my friends, or rehearsing," she told Seacrest. "I'll be like, working on the lighting rig, and lighting cues. And I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else, to be honest."

As she gears up for her "Red" tour in March, she's also going to release her next single, "22," in the spring.

"I wrote ['22'] about my friends. Finally, I've got this amazing group of girlfriends. We tell each other everything, we're together all the time," Swift said. "That was kind of the marker of me being 22, is like, having all these friends. There are a lot of question marks in your life, like where are you going, who are you going to meet, but the one thing that you have is each other."

And when she says she has a lot of friends, she's not being hyperbolic: "I would say I have 15 best friends," she told Seacrest.

With so much effort going into her friendships and career, it wouldn't be surprising if Swift stayed solo for a while. As she told Elle magazine in its March issue, appearances aren't what they seem.

“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me," she said. "They’re like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don’t like it!"

...Just thought I would post this for anyone who didn't see it.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Just an article I found on CNN

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Thank you for posting! :)

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:41 PM

thanks!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM

cool! thanks!

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Ya i saw that! :)

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:46 PM

that sounds like a good valentines day plan
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Thanks for posting! I hadn't seen that

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM

The part about the google alerts makes me cringe. I hate that she has I deal with such a negative perception of her love life, and that it clearly has affected her.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I love that she says she has 15 best friends!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Silly Taylor! She doesn't have just 15 friends! She has the million Swifties that love her! She said she counts us as friends!! Pssh oh Taylor...

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM

thx
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    I love that she says she has 15 best friends!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

It's an irony how 15 and bestfriends are in the same sentence

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Thanks for posting, cheered me up a bit knowing she is surrounded by so many close friends.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM

does anyone have the full elle article?? I loved t5he snippet you got from it.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM

15 best friends? eeh wow lol..

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I think "15 best friends" is a bit of a contradiction aha. Plus as someone said, she always has us too

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I think 1 of her 15 best friends is us "swifties" am I right?
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.