- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Just an article I found on CNN
Taylor Swift's Valentine's Day plans
If Taylor Swift paints the town red on Valentine's Day, it's going to be with girlfriends.
But, more likely, the 23-year-old told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show last week, she'll be putting in work as she prepares for an upcoming tour.
"I'm probably going to be with my friends, or rehearsing," she told Seacrest. "I'll be like, working on the lighting rig, and lighting cues. And I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else, to be honest."
As she gears up for her "Red" tour in March, she's also going to release her next single, "22," in the spring.
"I wrote ['22'] about my friends. Finally, I've got this amazing group of girlfriends. We tell each other everything, we're together all the time," Swift said. "That was kind of the marker of me being 22, is like, having all these friends. There are a lot of question marks in your life, like where are you going, who are you going to meet, but the one thing that you have is each other."
And when she says she has a lot of friends, she's not being hyperbolic: "I would say I have 15 best friends," she told Seacrest.
With so much effort going into her friendships and career, it wouldn't be surprising if Swift stayed solo for a while. As she told Elle magazine in its March issue, appearances aren't what they seem.
“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me," she said. "They’re like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don’t like it!"
...Just thought I would post this for anyone who didn't see it.