Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor will perform!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM

TAYLOR Swift has been confirmed as the final live act for the Brit Awards 2013.
Taylor, 23, is nominated for Best International Female and faces competition from the likes of Rihanna and Alicia Keys for the gong.

And for the grammys:

As you know, Taylor is nominates for three grammy awards and it was confirmed she will open the event with a performance, which means this is another big night for our girl!

The executive producer of the awards, Ken Erhlich, revealed some details about the highly anticipated performances of the night, including Taylor's.

This is what he said:
“She’s incredibly creative. They came to us with an idea, I’m not going to say what song it is, but I can promise you as it has been the last couple years with her…it’s a Taylor you’ve never seen before and it’s really exciting. It fills the stage.”

Scott Borchetta has previously said via twitter that the song may be either We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together or I Knew You Were Trouble.

Taylor nominations:
•Record of the Year: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Taylor Swift
Max Martin, Shellback & Taylor Swift, producers; Serban Ghenea, engineer/mixer; Tom Coyne, mastering engineer
[Big Machine Records]

•Best Country Duo/Group Performance: Safe & Sound

Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars
[Big Machine Records/Universal Republic]

•Best Song Written For Visual Media: Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games)

CONGRATS TAY
Also, See what I bolded? I'm kind of nervous not gonna lie.... What do you guys think?

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor will perform!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I hope she wins for WANEGBT and one of the Safe & Sound nominations. GO Taylor GO!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Can't wait to see it! So exciting! :D

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I think its going to be a mashup of WANEGBT and IKYWT.

made by moi!

[IMG

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I would die if she performs Safe & Sound and the performs is related to THG. But that's never gonna happen:(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM

whatever she sings, it sounds like it's gonna be awesome and I can't wait!!!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM

So happy!!!!!

But so annoyed cuz on my local radio there was a competition to win tickets to the Brits. But at the time I didn't think Taylor was going to perform, so I didn't go into the competition.
    And now I'm so angry because Taylor is performing, and I've missed my chance to to see her :(

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Yay! She's going to be amazing. (:

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

RE: Taylor will perform!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I'm quite excited to see Taylor as she always does an amazing job(: I'm also quite exciting to see if she wins the 3 Grammies she's nominated for. Go Tay :D

Credit to Gigi for this signature

Credit to Dmeosi for this signature.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I don't really want to see her play WANEGBT, but if she does it's fine. Can't wait to see what she has in mind!

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I can't wait to see the performance!! I really wonder what it will be like..

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I can't wait!! So excited! Hopefully a side of Tay that you've never seen before means it will be a new. Interesting performance. Can't wait!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM

guys!? is she going to sing WANEGBT

^made by TanyaxOh

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:13 PM

When is it??!?

1-2: speaknoworforeverholdyourpeace 3: BeWonderstruck13

RE: Taylor will perform!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:26 PM

That was the best performace of it!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Dying to know what she will perform. As much as I do wish it was a new song from the album she performs I was so amazed at her grammy performance that I would be happy to watch her perform WANEGBT or IKYWT :)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:45 AM

ForeverJaffles413 wrote:
    That was the best performace of it!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Wasn't it amazing?

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Will anyone be going down to watch her on the red carpet? Is there even one?

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:59 PM

asdfghjkl

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM

HGODSGHPSDGHGOP CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM

asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjklmnbvcxzcvbnmnbvfdswqwertyuiopuytrewq

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.