Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor News 2013

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Hi everyone, I'm sure I'm not the only person who likes to review Taylor's news stories from previous years and so I thought I'd start an archive of all her news stories from 2013! It's going to look a little blank for a while as obviously we're not too far into the year yet but today I'll compile the news stories from January 2013 and start compiling the news stories from 2013 so far.

For the purposes of argument, this thread will only contain articles that match the definition of Taylor News.

To find the archive so far, look at the posts on the first page of this thread.

Thanks everyone :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor News 2013

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 1:07 PM

what a great idea this is, thank you so much! :)

07-08-2009 - I was FEARLESS
    08-19-2011 - I SPOKE NOW
    06-26-2013 - I will turn RED

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Swiftyoverfifty wrote:
    Sure would be neat to archive the news for the past years, too!

Thanks for doing this! Great idea! The less clicks, the better!

Jen
    I did think about that but I think I'd like to get this year's news under control before I try to conquer her previous years! If I get the time in the next week I'll be updating this thread with Taylor's February and March stories so far :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM

SwiftlySince2010 wrote:
    justbeingme wrote:
    I I I like it.

i see what you did there.....

Hehe, no prizes for guessing which song is in my head now!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Meggie13 wrote:
    so where can I read them :)?
    On the first page of this thread I've created a seperate post for every month of the year. It's a little out of date right now but I hope to fix that soon. All the news stories posted this year on TC will eventually be on this page and you can click each individual link to read more :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM

awesome idea!

1.joni 2. taylor is my world

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Awesome
    14/3/2012

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Cool

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Great Idea =D

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Cool thread idea!

RE: Taylor News 2013

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone, the archive is now fully updated until 17th March :)

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Thank you sooo much for all your work :)!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

cool idea so creative
    I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM

this is SUCH a great idea!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png[/url][[/signature]

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I love the idea!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM

That's sweet, thanks you

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:01 AM

if i see something ill post it!

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

[url=http://i50.tinypic.com/30vyrz7.jpg]http://i50.tinypic.com/30vyrz7.jpg[/url][[/signature]

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I saw the GACTV tweet that said Taylor was making an announcement tonight (3/21) at 8/7c on the GAC Daily Countdown. Did anyone hear what it was? I missed it :(
    ~ I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you ~

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:26 PM

i love this! an amazing idea. thank you!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Awesome idea!! :D

Made by Daya & Me!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Great idea

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.