Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Miranda Lambert Wants To Record With Taylor

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Fearless1991 wrote:
    I'm surprised at all the negativity towards Miranda. I love her and her music and I think she likes Taylor. When she won an award (CMA possibly- it was right after Red came out) she told Taylor she loves Red and has been listening to it all week. I would love for these two to collaborate.

That being said, if there's any country gal I hate at the moment, it is Carrie Underwood hands down. Completely horrific personality whose talent and music is SEVERELY overrated.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

have you met Carrie?? she is the COMPLETE opposite of what you just said, sorry. Carrie is one of the most down to earth ladies out there and I'm sure if anyone asked the country singers out there, they would say the same that she's down to earth and so sweet. And her music is not overrated, she's had 12 number 1 hits, in of that 17 of her singles have been in the top 10, she sells no matter what goes on

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM

That would be amazing!

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM

xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    I don't see how some of you are saying she would use her for fame...Miranda is a pretty big name in country music right now and won't need someone to help her get fame since she's already popular, but I think it would be pretty cool if her, Taylor and Carrie would get together for something, even if it is just to like write a song or something together, it would be pretty cool!

Exactly. Miranda Lambert is another extremely talented singer-songwriter who loves Taylor. You guys should be happy she wants to collaborate, not immediately start accusing her!

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I really want them to do a song together!

Previously: But Loving Him Was Red||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM

hm hey im bored

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM

YAY! I like her again.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM

If Taylor and Miranda worked together, I would cry with tears of happiness. They are my two favorite singers, and if they worked Carrie Underwood it would be even better because I love Carrie also!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Miranda is so cute and sweet, i'd love to see a collab!!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:21 AM

I don't listen to Miranda Lambert but I have listened some of Carrie's (and I like what I heard), so a collab might be amazing!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:38 AM

i would love for this to happen but i dont know if it would work. i hope they give it a go though
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    ava

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:09 AM

It would be so great to hear that song!!!! ahhh I love Miranda
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town*

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I would love that so much :D

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Awesome!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Sounds cool anyway

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:01 PM

That would be a great idea!
    http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/TaylorConnect1/Untitledcsdds_zpsba75b13a.gif[img][/signature]

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM

xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    Fearless1991 wrote:
    I'm surprised at all the negativity towards Miranda. I love her and her music and I think she likes Taylor. When she won an award (CMA possibly- it was right after Red came out) she told Taylor she loves Red and has been listening to it all week. I would love for these two to collaborate.

That being said, if there's any country gal I hate at the moment, it is Carrie Underwood hands down. Completely horrific personality whose talent and music is SEVERELY overrated.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

have you met Carrie?? she is the COMPLETE opposite of what you just said, sorry. Carrie is one of the most down to earth ladies out there and I'm sure if anyone asked the country singers out there, they would say the same that she's down to earth and so sweet. And her music is not overrated, she's had 12 number 1 hits, in of that 17 of her singles have been in the top 10, she sells no matter what goes on

^Agreed! Carrie has SO much talent...she's one of my favorite singers! Her voice is extremely strong, and she can hit so many different notes, it's crazy. She has four albums, and like xosweetgirl18ox said, she's had 12 number ones. I'm not a Miranda Lambert fan, but the same thing I just said would apply even if i was.:)
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

RE: Miranda Lambert Wants To Record With Taylor

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM

OMG this would be so amazing!!
    Be who you are because the people who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter

I spoke now on June 26, 2011

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I would love love love these three awesome, inspirational country women to collaborate as I love them all so much! This record would just be perfect.

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM

That would be amazing!! I love Miranda sooo much she's amazing!!!
    Made by All i know is a simple name

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM

That'd be great! I wasn't a fan of Miranda when she first came on the scene, but I've grown to really like her. I've always loved Carrie! That'd be amazing if they ever did collaborate.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.con/officialsarahmusic
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.