Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor will help honor Whitney!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Taylor will be at the Whitney Houston Tribute! Click Here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor will help honor Whitney!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Has it happend yet?!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM

she was on a tribute earlier

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Can u post a link?

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:11 AM

ForeverJaffles413 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Can u post a link?

i dont have one sorry. i saw it on tv

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Aw yay, that's great :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    ForeverJaffles413 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Can u post a link?

i dont have one sorry. i saw it on tv

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thats okay!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I was kind of disappointed by this whole thing to be honest. They built it up that she would be on there quiet a bit talking about Whitney being a influence or whatever, but I watched the entire thing and she was on there a total of maybe 4 minutes and that's a stretch. It was an hour of my life I'll never get back lol.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM

That's so sweet!!!! :D

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Typical Taylor, sweet as always

^Primafacie

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Aww sweet of Taylor!

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:19 PM

SHESSOAHHH

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM

link? anyone??

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Love u guys xoxox taylorredlover xoxox

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM

that's so sweet!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM

That's great news. A great lady respecting another great lady!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Thats sweet:)
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you Taylor!

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Hey guys! Please check out this fan video I made with the help of taylor connect users from around the world! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLu7PvdIJ4g

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM

That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet of Taylor!

thatlingeringquestion~

Joni~

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:34 AM

That's amazing!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:39 AM

So sweet!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.