1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HAVE YOU MET TAYLOR??

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM

omg you guys! spill. where did you get to meet Taylor? when?? coz I never got a chance to meet her and it would be so cool to know that you guys have

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HAVE YOU MET TAYLOR??

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:04 AM

There's a whole bunch of stories here and then most people have posted their photos here.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

RE: HAVE YOU MET TAYLOR??

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:39 AM

No I haven't, because I live in the Netherlands and even during her speak now world tour, she didn't come here :(, but I'd LOVEEEE toXD

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I haven't yet, but I never give up hope.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

RE: HAVE YOU MET TAYLOR??

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:49 AM

I am so jealous right now. I can never meet her. :( im from the Philippines and she only visits Manila which is on another part of the archipelago.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:31 AM

erm... no... and i won't ever meet her coz im form Bulgaria and come on... we all know that she won't visit small country as Bulgaria.. :(
    Proud Swiftie and Directioner! Yep, that's me, stop trying to change me! :) x

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:36 AM

NO i have not

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM

I never meet Taylor but i hope one day i'll meet her in Vietnam :)
    Love you by all my heart
    4ever and always be SWIFTY!!! http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii600/pipu_swifty/?action=view¤t=taylor_swift_mine_272-x600-1-1.jpg

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:37 AM

I've never met her :(

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Toddler: I WANNA MEET TAYLOR

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Want to meet Taylor Swift?! Are you a Canadian Student?! Enter this contest!

The Student Life Network is holding a contest called "Canada's Luckiest Student". By entering this contest, you'll be eligible to win some pretty sweet prizes!

Current prizes are:

- $20,000!!!
    - NEW CAR (Scion IQ)
    - Ultimate Fan experience - MEET TAYLOR SWIFT (for you and a friend)
    - 14 Day European Discovery Tour (for two)
    - $5000 Mexx Shopping spree (share with 5 friends)
    - 5 Ultrabooks for you and 4 friends

If you are interested in signing up for this contest, just click this link:

http://canadasluckieststudent.com/ref/tberman56175

To enter it's pretty simple and takes less than 5 minutes - all you have to do is enter your email, date of birth and what school you go to. It's 100% FREE!! Imagine what you could do with $20,000!!

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Fortunately, Yes!
    On February 11, 2011, I decided to go to the Speak Now Tour Concert in Seoul, South Korea. I quickly ran down as she sang Speak Now and walked towards Stage B. She sand Fearless, Fifteen, and You Belong With Me. I was only separated by a railing from her, and I felt like we were the only two people in the arena for a few minutes as we made eye contact a few times, I was amazing. When she was singing You Belong With Me and walking back to Stage A... She Touched My Hand. Unfortuantely, back then, I didn't know about a T-Party and how to get into one, so I regret that so much. Thankfully, I am going to see her again this summer on the Red Tour during Summer Break, so hopefully I'll plan ahead. I hope you all meet her one day, and it's an amazing experience that every Swiftie has the right to experience.

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Unfortunately, I have never met Taylor! However, I met Taylor's dad and he took me front row! :)

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I have never met her but I am not giving up hope. One day I will meet her

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I haven't met Taylor.... But I have this feeling that I will one day! I can't really describe it, but I just KNOW! Anyone else feel this way?

Once a Swiftie, always a Swiftie

I will turn RED on June 15th, 2013!

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:53 PM

i met her on march 27, 2013, in Newark at the prudential center :)