Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Ready Set: For The Better (Dedicated to Taylor Swift)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I found this article and thought it'd be cool to share. Sorry for any mentions of her personal life. She tweeted ':) :) :)' to the Ready Set though, so it'd probably be okay with her :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pop hitmakers The Ready Set have released a song dedicated to the queen of broken hearts, Ms. Taylor Swift.

Hitting the net earlier today, “For The Better” is a near-ballad track about how the often sad Swift should look beyond the negative and focus on all the good she has in her life. It’s lighthearted and fun, but still built on the pop principles that has carried TRS this far in their career. You can stream the song below.

The description for the video includes the following message:

Every time a celebrity couple breaks up, we all expect them to get torn apart by tabloids, news sites, and everything in between. Of course that can be entertaining for a while, and nobody expects these relationships to last, but I figured I’d go about presenting my thoughts on the notorious Swift/Styles split in a gentlemanly fashion. You see, I am a gentleman my self- a classic type of fellow. You might even find me sporting a monocle at times. That being said, I like to think of this little song as ‘melodic commentary’. Enjoy.

No word yet on whether or not Taylor would respond, but it wouldn’t surprise us if she did. Stay tuned for possible updates.

Source: The Actual Song Is Here

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Ready Set: For The Better (Dedicated to Taylor Swift)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM

OMG this song is so good! Mad respect for The Ready Set for making this song :)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

This is seriously adorable! So that's why Taylor Tweeted it! Awww. Taylor's getting a lot of love again! I'm really happy!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Great to see Taylor getting some love again! (:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Great Song!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Its people like this that keeps her going. God bless the ready set for making this song for our tay

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I was sooo happy when I heard this on tumblr!!!! The lead singer of the ready set is such a great guy!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM

That song is so good!
    Forever and Always

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I love the song. I think it's so sweet that he did this for her :) I like it.

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Cool!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I love it! :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

RE: The Ready Set: For The Better (Dedicated to Taylor Swift)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Haha!thats awesome!
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Wish I could buy it on itunes
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:42 AM

I hope Taylor is OK.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:52 AM

It's fantastic. That guy is adorable :)

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:46 AM

this is too cute :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Cute.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:15 AM

That's Amazing! :D

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:57 AM

This is just so nice! I think it's a good attitude to have.
    Sometimes I do get tired of Taylor's break up songs, and I'm really glad she Tweeted about this.
    She's got many, many things to be thankful for.
    God bless The Ready Set and Taylor Swift. : D

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM

That's so sweet of them :')

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I lovelovelove this! It's adorable songwriting and so great for Taylor that someone cares instead of being rude to her. I love that they say, "so take your 13 for luck," :)

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.