Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: COKE CAMPAIGN

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM

so so so EXCITED !!!! AND HAPPY IN THE BEST WAY FOR HER

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:47 AM

yay this makes me happy

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Omg i just saw it on Tv!!!

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I haven't seen it on TV yet. :(

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM

i wanna see it on tv!!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I don't even like coke but she makes anything seem amazing! I loved the commercial and all the photos that go along with the RED tour. I might just have to try a coke

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Are soft drinks in any way good for a person [other than the overpaid spokesmodel hired to sell it to children]?

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 7:12 AM

AMAZING! :)

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Too bad I am allergic to diet coke.

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Soo Excited!!! :) I love Her AD!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

MADE BY: FULLONRAINSTORM

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I'm a huge Taylor fan. I've loved Taylor since Tim McGraw came out. However, I'm extremely disappointed that Taylor is promoting Diet Coke. Our country is in the midst of an obesity epidemic, and sugary drinks (such as soda) are at the heart of the problem. Did you know that a 20-ounce bottle of soda contains the equivalent of approximately 17 teaspoons of sugar? Or how about that one soda a day increases a child’s chance of obesity by 60%? Also, individuals who drink one to two sugar-sweetened beverages per day have a 26 percent higher risk for developing type II diabetes. Today, more than 9 Million adolescents (children and teens 6-19 years old) are considered overweight. The statistics are endless. Taylor is such an iconic role model for young people everywhere, and it is unfair for her to encourage her millions of fans to consume soda. Taylor has enormous power to influence us, her fans, and more than enough money even without an endorsement deal from Coca-Cola. Instead, she could be promoting a healthy lifestyle. Taylor positively impacts people every day with her music, shouldn't her endorsements do the same?

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I am diabetic and I cannot stand diet soda's!

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 2:19 PM

JosephJES wrote:
    I am diabetic and I cannot stand diet soda's!

Then I guess I'll have to get you coke in the form of white powder!

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I got upset because her exclusive cans never made it to Idaho. I looked all over for them. Now they are for sale at absurd prices on Ebay and I don't got that kinda money.

Violet

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:30 PM

NewRomanticsDaydream_in_Wonderland wrote:
    I got upset because her exclusive cans never made it to Idaho. I looked all over for them. Now they are for sale at absurd prices on Ebay and I don't got that kinda money.

Violet
    They are really going for alot of money?! I should sell mine :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Blank Space where a signature would go)

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Chantel96 wrote:

Violet
    They are really going for alot of money?! I should sell mine :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Blank Space where a signature would go)

Yeah they had a pack on Ebay for almost 100 bucks yesterday. I never got mine I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!

Violet

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I don't remember seeing them here in Canada, at least I didn't see them here in Kitchener :(

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Matt Young wrote:
    I don't remember seeing them here in Canada, at least I didn't see them here in Kitchener :(

they were supposed to be all across the US, but they never came here
    so much for the entire US

Violet

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Matt Young wrote:

Violet

That's pretty bad! Maybe they were in bigger cities in Canada, but they weren't here in Kitchener :(

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Matt Young wrote:
    Matt Young wrote:

Violet

That's pretty bad! Maybe they were in bigger cities in Canada, but they weren't here in Kitchener :(

I get upset because Idaho gets skipped by Taylor on ALOT OF THINGS because we are a smaller state

Violet