Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Stuns As Rapunzel in New Disney Ad

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:49 AM

"Like Jennifer Lopez, Gisele Bundchen, Beyonce, Jessica Biel, Julianne Moore, Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Wilde and countless other A-Lister ladies before her, Taylor Swift is now starring in Disney Parks ad where she brings to life one of the Mouse House's most memorable characters for their ongoing Disney Dream Portrait campaign.

Slipping into Rapunzel's shoes (errrr, hair extensions) for this "Where A World of Adventure Awaits" spot was a dream come true for the Grammy winner. "When Disney came to me and said we want you to play Rapunzel, I was just so honored," Swift said. "It's such a wonderful character to get to play, a childhood fantasy come into reality for me."

Turns out, the gig couldn't have been a better fit because Swift got her start singing Disney songs! "My parents realized I was really obsessed with [singing] when I'd go up to strangers and sing Lion King songs," Swift laughs. "I think about all the times me and my little brother went to Disney World and we were able to escape to that place anytime we had a hard time. Any time you're going through something rough, you can go back into your imagination and you're at Disney World.""

Click the link below if you want to see the photoshoot... :)

Link for Photoshoot

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Stuns As Rapunzel in New Disney Ad

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM

She is sooooo Beautiful as rapunzel
    If your lucky enough to be different, never change

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Thank you so much for posting! Taylor is at her most beautiful moment of her life, there. I can't wait for the pictures.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Wow, that's incredible! I can't wait to see that advert, hopefully it'll make it's way to the UK eventually!

Taylor Swift Stuns As Rapunzel in New Disney Ad

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:11 AM

"Like Jennifer Lopez, Gisele Bundchen, Beyonce, Jessica Biel, Julianne Moore, Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Wilde and countless other A-Lister ladies before her, Taylor Swift is now starring in Disney Parks ad where she brings to life one of the Mouse House's most memorable characters for their ongoing Disney Dream Portrait campaign.

Slipping into Rapunzel's shoes (errrr, hair extensions) for this "Where A World of Adventure Awaits" spot was a dream come true for the Grammy winner. "When Disney came to me and said we want you to play Rapunzel, I was just so honored," Swift said. "It's such a wonderful character to get to play, a childhood fantasy come into reality for me."

Turns out, the gig couldn't have been a better fit because Swift got her start singing Disney songs! "My parents realized I was really obsessed with [singing] when I'd go up to strangers and sing Lion King songs," Swift laughs. "I think about all the times me and my little brother went to Disney World and we were able to escape to that place anytime we had a hard time. Any time you're going through something rough, you can go back into your imagination and you're at Disney World.""

Click the link below if you want to see the photoshoot... :)

Link for Photoshoot

1. Moderator

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM

The photo/ad turned out gorgeous!! Thanks for posting.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:23 AM

ashez14 wrote:
    The photo/ad turned out gorgeous!! Thanks for posting.

That's so beautiful

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM

She looks amazing!!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I love the look and everything. She does have the "repunzel" like look though with her curly hair.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:52 AM

She. looks. GORGEOUS.
    XOXO,
    Ally

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I love this!!!!!!!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I changed my avatar I love it so much!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Taylor !!!!! SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Flawless Perfection

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I wish there were more pictures released! she's stunning!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Wow...seriously gorgeous. She's so amazing.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM

And Rapunzel is one of my favorite characters =D
    ...interested in a position for a fan-made Taylor magazine? GO!! > http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2369683#post_20912563

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM

THIS IS AMAZING! <3 She looks so pretty natural x

Taylor as Rapunzel

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I ADORE THESE PICTURES!

Heleh

Re: Taylor as Rapunzel

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Wow, these are really well done! I love second one! :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Re: Taylor as Rapunzel

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:20 PM

These are gorgeous. I adore them!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.