1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor To Perform At The Grammys February 10th!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM

It has just been announced on The Grammy's official Twitter account (@TheGRAMMYs) that Taylor will be performing on the broadcast February 10th on CBS!

Already wondering what she will be singing...let the speculation begin!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor To Perform At The Grammys February 10th!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Wait. What. Really?!?! If so that is amazing!

I know there's a strong chance of her performing WANEGBT but I honestly hope she doesn't. That song is by far her weakest lyrically and songs like Begin Again or Safe and Sound would show off her songwriting skills a lot more.

First time on Grammys - Fifteen, duet with Miley Cyrus
    Second time - Today Was a Fairytale, Rihannion, You Belong With Me (both duets with Stevie Nicks)
    Third time - Mean, introduced by Civil Wars
    Fourth time - ???? Any guesses? If she does do WANEGBT, I hope she at least does another song. Wouldn't it be cool if she did Everything Has Changed with Ed Sheeran? He's been nominated too!

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

I know there's a strong chance of her performing WANEGBT but I honestly hope she doesn't. That song is by far her weakest lyrically and songs like Begin Again or Safe and Sound would show off her songwriting skills a lot more.

Second time - Today Was a Fairytale, Rihannion, You Belong With Me (both duets with Stevie Nicks)
    Fourth time - ???? Any guesses? If she does do WANEGBT, I hope she at least does another song. Wouldn't it be cool if she did Everything Has Changed with Ed Sheeran? He's been nominated too!

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Aah I definitely agree with you! I don't want her to perform WANEGBT but I feel like there's a 95% chance she will. :/ I really wish she'd play Safe & Sound, especially considering it's nominated!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM

yes!!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I can't wait!!!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what song she performs!

1. Moderator

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Awesome! Can't wait!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM

AWESOME! So excited :)

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I would LOVE to see her perform The Moment I Knew. I was so excited when I saw that it had been released on itunes... I am obsessed with this song!!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

That would be my dream ;) ed and taylor I mean ;) x

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM

bev42012 wrote:
    I would LOVE to see her perform The Moment I Knew. I was so excited when I saw that it had been released on itunes... I am obsessed with this song!!!

I thought maybe it would be The Moment I Knew because of it being released on itunes.. but she does like to confuse/surprise us.. like when she performed State of Grace on xfactor and then released the video for I knew you were trouble

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM

It's awesome that she's performing again and back to back which is super awesome! not a lot of artist get to do that. As for that she'll perform I have no clue but chances are it will be one of the songs she's nominated for "Safe And Sound" or "WANEGBT", neither of which I have a problem with. Although if I had my choice it would be "Safe And Sound" because it shows off her songwriting ablilities a bit more and "WANEGBT" has been out since the Summer so it's time to start promoting other songs. Don't get me wrong I love "WANEGBT" but it's not her strongest song lyrically not by a long shot which isn't nessasarily her fault, I think it's a product of working with Martin and Shellback. I know she adores them but they are masters at producting nothing but mostly bubblegum pop which is my opinion is beneath Taylor as a songwriter. Either way I sense another standing ovation for her at this years Grammy's.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM

i really wish she does everything has changed!!! oh my swift can't wait!!!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!

made by me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I think Holy Ground or The Lucky One would be really cool songs to see her perform live!
    Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM

All Too Well!
    "So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I* want her to perform her really deep songs. like All Too Well

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM

ALL TOO WELL I PRAY

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Everything has changed with Ed Sheeran would be perfect, All Too Well would be great as well..we'll see, surprises are such a nice thing

RE: Taylor To Perform At The Grammys February 10th!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Oms! It's gonna be amazing! I wonder which song she's doing! :) xx