Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All Too Well - new country radio single?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was any word on "All Too Well" being the new single for country radio?

I know "IKYWT" just came out, but that's more for pop radio and I think "22" is going to be the next one for pop radio too...

"Begin Again" has been out for a while, so I was wondering what song Taylor will be releasing to country radio, when today KMLE 108 (a country radio station here in AZ) played "All Too Well" TWICE.

I caught it in the middle both times so I"m not sure if it was the album mix or cut for radio or what, but I heard it twice and they're the radio station here that usually plays Taylor's newest songs.

I know radio stations sometimes just play songs because they like them, but I was surprised since I heard it twice!
What about you guys? Anyone heard it on the radio yet?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: All Too Well - new country radio single?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Hmm. . . Interesting.

Well I haven't heard it on the radio but I hope what you are speculating is true because "All Too Well" is one of my favorite songs off Red. Plus, it would make a great music video. . . I can picture it!

I hope more people comment on this and I guess we'll see what everyone else thinks. Hope this rumor is true.

Re: All Too Well - new country radio single?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:54 AM

That would be sooo cool :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Sadly, I haven't heard it yet. I really hope it becomes a single!! That would be AMAZING

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:01 AM

I haven't heard it on the radio yet. Hopefully, it does become a single. It's my favorite.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:03 AM

I hope so because it's an amazing song!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:20 AM

I really, really hope so, All Too Well is my favourite song from red. However, I heard it was going to be Red.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Aw..I haven't heard it yet. If it is, then that's simply enchanting!

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Well I Have heard 22,IKYWT, WANEGBT, and Begin Again

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I don't know why your local radio station was playing it, since I don't think it's been officially released as a single or shipped out to radio yet. Hopefully it will be released as a single for country radio eventually.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM

It might not because I heard Stay Stay Stay in a shop today.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I've heard Today Was A Fairytale in a store once. They do that.

Twice on a local radio station is a bit odd. Especially if its a radio station that you know DOESN'T play random songs off of her albums. If they do, I'd disregard it.

It'd be interesting to see All Too Well as a single though. One of my favorites off of Red. However, I heard 22 is the next single, unfortunately.

EDIT: Went on the radio site and discovered that they've played it 8 to 11 times since January 4th. Hmm. That's definitely not just random playing!
    Opening for Rascal Flatts - August 1st, 2008
    Speak Now Tour - October 1st, 2011

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:25 PM

It's not
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:28 PM

22 is the next single, and All Too Well if she does release as a single, I hope it's not this early on in the RED era. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:32 PM

please please please please release it as a country radio single!!!! :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Cool!
    I hope it ends up being a new single!
    I love Taylor's country songs!!!!
    ---

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:38 PM

DreamerGirl wrote:
    I've heard Today Was A Fairytale in a store once. They do that.

Twice on a local radio station is a bit odd. Especially if its a radio station that you know DOESN'T play random songs off of her albums. If they do, I'd disregard it.

It'd be interesting to see All Too Well as a single though. One of my favorites off of Red. However, I heard 22 is the next single, unfortunately.

EDIT: Went on the radio site and discovered that they've played it 8 to 11 times since January 4th. Hmm. That's definitely not just random playing!

Today Was A Fairytale was actually a single from the Valentine's Day soundtrack. But, that's happened. One night while waiting outside a restaurant a radio blasted Superman. I loved it and in hindsight, it was a sign. You see, that day my mother just had surgery to remove a benign tumor (she's okay now) so everyone was on edge. Superman was a sign that she would be all right. I know it because my dad freelances for DC Comics and has worked on the Superman graphic novels. He finished inking the Death of Superman in our house.

I really really really hope they release All Too Well as a single! That's my favorite song off Red, and the music video would be beautiful!

I take pictures and write, especially poetry. Check out my website to see it all! http://taylorbreeding.com

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Guys, Tumblr being amazing and catching this from twitter:

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I hope so! All Too Well needs to be a single.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Best news ever

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    22 is the next single, and All Too Well if she does release as a single, I hope it's not this early on in the RED era. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Yeah, I really want All Too Well to be a single, but I hope it's more spread out from IKYWT and 22.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.