1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Songs/Album Questionair

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM

1. Best song from the album 'Taylor swift'?
2. Best Song from the album 'Fearless'?
3. Best song from the album 'Speak Now'?
4. Best song from the album 'Red'?
5. Favourite song overall?
6. Mean or mine?
7. Favourite music video?
8. Stay Stay Stay or 22?
9. Favourite song from 'The Hunger Games' that Taylor did?
10. Favourite song that you have heard live if you have?
12. Did you realise I skipped number 12?
13. Favourite song from 'Speak Now Deluxe Album'?
14. First ever Taylor Swift song you ever heard?
15. Long live or Love Story?
16. Mine or Mine (pop mix)
17. Fearless or Speak Now?
18. Red or Taylor Swift?
19. Speak Now or Red?
20. Taylor Swift or Fearless?
21. Taylor Swift or Speak Now?
22. Haha this is a name of one of her songs!
23. Fearless or Red?
24. Favourite album?
25. Best song that you can relate to?

Thank you I hope you enjoyed my quiz!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Songs/Album Questionair

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:57 AM

1. Our Song 2.Fearless 3.Ours 4.22 5.Ours 6.Mean 7.IKYWT 8.22 9.Safe&sound 10.Back To December ;d 12.Sparks Fly 13.Ours 14. Long Live 14.Mine 15.Fearless 16.RED 17.RED 18.Fearless 19.Speak Now 22.;d 23. ummm i dont know 24.RED 25.Ours
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb69rgwSY31rb1qd6o3_250.gif

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM

1. Best song from the album 'Taylor swift'? Cold As You
    2. Best Song from the album 'Fearless'? Fearless
    3. Best song from the album 'Speak Now'? Mine
    4. Best song from the album 'Red'? All Too Well
    5. Favourite song overall? I Almost Do (currently)
    6. Mean or mine? Mine
    7. Favourite music video? Tim McGraw
    8. Stay Stay Stay or 22? Stay Stay Stay
    9. Favourite song from 'The Hunger Games' that Taylor did? Eyes Open
    10. Favourite song that you have heard live if you have? Dear John
    12. Did you realise I skipped number 12? This is 12. You skipped 11. Fail.
    13. Favourite song from 'Speak Now Deluxe Album'? If This Was A Movie
    14. First ever Taylor Swift song you ever heard? Tim McGraw
    15. Long live or Love Story? Long Live
    16. Mine or Mine (pop mix)? Mine
    17. Fearless or Speak Now? Fearless
    18. Red or Taylor Swift? Taylor Swift
    19. Speak Now or Red? Red
    20. Taylor Swift or Fearless? Taylor Swift
    21. Taylor Swift or Speak Now? Taylor Swift
    22. Haha this is a name of one of her songs! -- huh o_O
    23. Fearless or Red? Red
    24. Favourite album? Taylor Swift
    25. Best song that you can relate to? I Almost Do

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM

1.our song
    2. tell me why
    3. long live, enchanted, long live, last kiss.
    4. everything execpt state of grace (not a nig fan of that one :( )
    5. 2 hard 2 awnser!!! :p
    6. mean!You, with your words like knives
    And swords and weapons that you use against me
    You have knocked me off my feet again
    Got me feeling like I'm nothing
    You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
    Calling me out when I'm wounded
    You picking on the weaker man!
    7. we r never ever ever getting back together, our song, u belong with me.
    8. 22!!! it feels like a perfect night 2 dress up like hipsters & make fun of our ex's!!!
    9. eyes wide open
    10. the 1st t.s song i ever heard was mine & that was when i was 4 & i've luved her ever since so mine cause it's so magical!
    12. NO!!!! LOL tricked me! :p
    13. Ours or superman
    14. MINE
    15. long live!
    16. mine (non pop mix)
    17. speak now
    18. red!
    19. red!
    20. taylor swift
    21. speak now
    22. OH!!! LOL this took me 5mins 2 figure out :z
    23. red
    24. TAYLOR SWIFT!!! NO WAY! :P JK RED
    25. picure to burn

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM

1. Stay Beautiful, Invisible,Tim McGraw, Should've Said No
    2. White Horse, You Belong With Me, Fearless
    3. Enchanted, Haunted, Long Live, Speak Now
    4. All Too Well, I Almost Do, Everything Has Changed
    5. All Too Well
    6. Mine
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. 22
    9. Safe And Sound
    10. Should've Said No
    12. No, Because I'm On Number 12. But I Know You Skipped Number 11!
    13. If This Was A Movie
    14. You Belong With Me
    15. Long Live
    16. Mine
    17. Speak Now
    18. Red
    19. Speak Now
    20. Taylor Swift
    22. Haha...
    23. Red
    24. Speak Now
    25. Back To December/ Breathe
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

1. Best song from the album 'Taylor swift'? Picture to Burn
    2. Best Song from the album 'Fearless'? White Horse
    3. Best song from the album 'Speak Now'? Sparks Fly
    4. Best song from the album 'Red'? I Almost Do
    5. Favourite song overall? Starlight
    6. Mean or mine? Mine
    7. Favourite music video? Ours
    8. Stay Stay Stay or 22? Stay Stay Stay
    9. Favourite song from 'The Hunger Games' that Taylor did? Safe and Sound
    10. Favourite song that you have heard live if you have? -
    12. Did you realise I skipped number 12? This is 12. You skipped 11. Fail. No you skipped number 11.
    13. Favourite song from 'Speak Now Deluxe Album'? If This Was A Movie
    14. First ever Taylor Swift song you ever heard? Mine
    15. Long live or Love Story? Long Live
    16. Mine or Mine (pop mix)? Mine
    17. Fearless or Speak Now? Speak Now
    18. Red or Taylor Swift? Red
    19. Speak Now or Red? Speak Now
    20. Taylor Swift or Fearless? Taylor Swift
    21. Taylor Swift or Speak Now? Speak Now
    22. Haha this is a name of one of her songs! Okay..
    23. Fearless or Red? Red
    24. Favourite album? Speak Now
    25. Best song that you can relate to? I Almost Do

Thanks to Reshmi4Bieber for this graphic, please visit her shop :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM

1. Best song from the album 'Taylor swift'? - Should've Said No.
    2. Best Song from the album 'Fearless'? - Love Story.
    3. Best song from the album 'Speak Now'? - Sparks Fly.
    4. Best song from the album 'Red'? - State Of Grace.
    5. Favourite song overall? - State Of Grace.
    6. Mean or mine? - Mine.
    7. Favourite music video? - Love Story.
    8. Stay Stay Stay or 22? - Stay Stay Stay.
    9. Favourite song from 'The Hunger Games' that Taylor did? - Eyes Open.
    10. Favourite song that you have heard live if you have? - Should've Said No.
    12. Did you realise I skipped number 12? - You skipped 11 :o
    13. Favourite song from 'Speak Now Deluxe Album'? - Superman.
    14. First ever Taylor Swift song you ever heard? - Teardrops On My Guitar.
    15. Long live or Love Story? - Love Story.
    16. Mine or Mine (pop mix) - Mine.
    17. Fearless or Speak Now? Speak Now.
    18. Red or Taylor Swift? - Red.
    19. Speak Now or Red? - Speak Now.
    20. Taylor Swift or Fearless? - Fearless.
    21. Taylor Swift or Speak Now? - Speak Now.
    22. Haha this is a name of one of her songs!
    23. Fearless or Red? - Red.
    24. Favourite album? - Red.
    25. Best song that you can relate to? - Everything Has Changed.

P.S you posted this on the wrong section.