Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Named Best Country Album By iTunes

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Woohoo!! Go Taylor!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Red Named Best Country Album By iTunes

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:02 AM

NICE! Go Taylor!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:17 AM

YAYYYY!!!! I saw it on Taylor's facebook page!!! like I always say, SHE'S THE BOSS!!!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I saw this on facebook! Tha'ts so AMAZING! I'm so happy for Taylor :)
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I'm a bit disappointed because this album isn't country and people will hate her for that :-/
    but yeah, i'm happy for her.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Awww... I'm happy for Taylor.. It actually does not matter whether its country or something else or she mixed it with whatever type of music.. Shes still amazing no matter what.. and if she's a country does not mean she's gonna stay country forever and everr..
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Drom wrote:
    I'm a bit disappointed because this album isn't country and people will hate her for that :-/
    but yeah, i'm happy for her.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Agreed, but congrats, Tay!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Good for her! A lot of people are going on about how the album isn't country, which I understand, but some of the songs aren't that much different than others from her previous albums, i.e. Begin Again. I see Taylor as a Country/Pop artist, which just means she can't be stuck in one type of music. Instead, she goes beyond that and I think that's a big part of her appeal. Regardless of the genre, I think Red is fantastic and apparently ITunes agrees :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I am so glad it was classed as "Country" I mean come on guys, Taylor has always been Country-Pop!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I am so glad it was classed as "Country" I mean come on guys, Taylor has always been Country-Pop!

Agreed !!!

Maybe Red isn't country enough according to some people (I don't know...I only know about country because of Taylor)
    But there's one thing I'm sure of, 'Taylor' is country!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I'm sooo happy for Taylor :) !!
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Yayy!!Go Tay!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:09 AM

YAY! Go Tay tay! And my dad's book got named one of the editors' choice books ;) YAY!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:29 AM

So proud :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Oh ya!!!!!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Yeah!! There's no one in the world who deserves it more!!
    be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!

made by an amazing graphic maker, swiftconnection.

RE: Red Named Best Country Album By iTunes

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM

YAY

Merry Christmas! Come check out my profile! :D

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM

GO TAYLOR!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.