Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tim McGraw new album

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM

This new Tim album is amazing! I love it -- and most of all the duet with Taylor -- and Keith Ubran on guitar wooo! It's just so great to hear their two voices together after all this time since "Tim McGraw" :)

I loved it so much i covered it, so check it out if you guys like.. or if you wanna learn the chords on guitar. :)
    lovelovelove

Click here to see my video :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM

cool

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I love his entire album! Especially Highway Don't Care :)

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I love their collaboration song "Highway Dont Care" :)
    ''I LOVE YOU before I met you"

roseannswift13 xoxo

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Hope it'll be a single!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I got his album today and I can't stop listening to it! It's flawless! One of his best!!!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM

wisco0890 wrote:
    MakingUpForLostTime wrote:
    Love it so much. So much. Who knows, maybe working with a country artist might inspire some first album-esque Tay songs (not that I'm complaining--Red is amazing, just saying, love some variety) :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

I know exactly what you mean. I absolutely love Red and every one of her songs but this brought me back to the feelings of her first album. Love the song!

I know what both of you mean as well.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM

ForeverJaffles413 wrote:
    CMT just said that Taylor is going to be featured on Tim McGraws new album! YAY

http://www.cmt.com/news/news-in-brief/1698992/tim-mcgraws-new-album-includes-collaboration-with-taylor-swift-and-keith-urban.jhtml

Ps. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS MY FIRST POPULAR TOPIC!!!!
    I've gone RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

love you

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Thats Awesome! And i like how its track 13!!!!!??????
    Just Keep Dancing! - L.W.

RE: Tim McGraw new album

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 5:07 AM

Woah, I just found this but oh my gosh that is so cool!! I can't wait!!
    ~Live forever, Never Say Never, You can do better~

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM

nO waY! get out! I love Taylor and Tim McGraw! I feel like if you combined their styles you would get Ginnette Ward lol. Another amazing singer you gotta listen to.

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I loved it SO much! "Highway Don't Care" is just a perf. :D x

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Oh how I love Highway Don't Care !!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I love hearing it on the radio!
    So, you like Taylor too! You should totaly friend me!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Haha, no wonder he's featuring her!
    Love is precious

[URL=http://

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Yaay! I am so excited!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I can't wait to hear the song. Taylor, Tim, and Keith are three of my favorite singers. I'm hoping the song is going to be more country than the songs that Taylor has released lately since Tim and Keith tend to stay true to the country genre. I love that it's labeled Track 13, even though it's Track 11, as a nod to her favorite number.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

I didn't even notice that! That's Brilliant. Those are a few of many favorites as well. My other favorites include Miranda Lambert and Ginnette Ward. I'm sure you know those lol

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Awesome!

RE: Tim McGraw new album

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Q:What do you think about the song? (video)
    A: I think it is a more effective way to discourage texting and driving than saying "under law number 45.547, texting while driving is forbidden and punishable by fines not to exceed $45 for each offense." It is also cool because one of Taylor Swifts first songs was called "Tim McGraw" many years ago.

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:36 AM

I love highway dont care

Avi and Signature By Me :)