1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ALL THEY ARE IS MEAN (Anti bullying petition)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:29 PM

We decided to make this petition to raise awareness about bullying. Bullying is one one those things that everyone has to go through at some point. When mean came out i thought well that is extactelly what people say to themselves when people were mean.To pledge you can just right signed when you reply.

Created by Taylor meridith13 and little kid with red glasses
Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.

Before you I only dated self endolgent takers who took all their problems out on me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: ALL THEY ARE IS MEAN (Anti bullying petition)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Signed.
    I Taylor Swift

Re: ALL THEY ARE IS MEAN (Anti bullying petition)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Signed.

RE: ALL THEY ARE IS MEAN (Anti bullying petition)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Signed! I was bullied to the point where I thought about taking my own life. One day I hope it stops!!!

Don't you dream impossible things

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Signed

I've never been bullied... or I did'nt get it when I was.
    Bullies are scared and stupid, they need a following to thrive... get them alone and they run, like the pathetic little creatures they really are.
    If you ever get bullied tell someone, friends/family/teachers/... don't keep it to yourself!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Signed!

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met."

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Great idea. Signed!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM

SwiftieHipster95 wrote:
    Signed! I was bullied to the point where I thought about taking my own life. One day I hope it stops!!!

Don't you dream impossible things

This quote was not said by Taylor but it is to stay strong if you are being bullied nomater how hard it is and always tell someone you trust : neighbor , social worker, teacher, family member , And a great one is kids help phone 811 witch is totally anonymous.
    Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.

Before you I only dated self endolgent takers who took all their problems out on me

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Signed