- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Taylor to Debut 23rd Music Video on MTV During Weeklong Birthday Celebration
As Taylor Swift turns 23 on Thursday, Dec. 13, the country-pop star will be celebrating yet another milestone: her 23rd music video.
Swift will debut the official clip for “I Knew You Were Trouble” on MTV as the capstone to a weeklong birthday celebration, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The video stars Reeve Carney, currently playing Peter Parker in the Broadway production of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, as Swift's brooding but beautiful love interest, and is directed by Anthony Mandler.
"As soon as I started writing this song, I knew it was different from anything else on the record, so I knew that I wanted the video to be different from anything we'd ever done," says Swift of the darker-than-usual subject matter. "I wanted to tell the story of a girl who falls into a world that's too fast for her, and suffers the consequences."
Mandler is a frequent collaborator with Rihanna, having directed several of her videos including "Take a Bow," "Disturbia," "Russian Roulette," "Wait Your Turn," and Jay-Z's "Run This Town," which features Rihanna and Kanye West. Mandler also served as a director and executive producer of the E! reality series Snoop Dogg's Father Hood in 2007.
The multiscreen rollout for "I Knew You Were Trouble" kicks off Monday with never-before-seen photos from the video shoot on MTV.com. Tuesday, the site will publish clips of Swift on-set discussing the creative concept for her dark video, as well as a video chronology of all 22 of her previous video offerings. On Wednesday, Swift will count down her top five moments of 2012 via livestream followed by a trailer of the new video.
The video itself is slated to premiere on MTV at 4:40 p.m. ET on Thursday before going into rotation across all MTV channels at 5 p.m. ET.
"Trouble" is the third single off Swift's latest studio effort Red, peaking at No. 3 on Billboard's Hot 100 singles chart in late October and at No. 1 on the Digital Songs chart. She performed the song live on the American Music Awards Nov. 18.
Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!