Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

12 more day until TAYLORS B-DAY!!!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:05 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! i am so happy for taylor's b~day it is going to be great so what are you going to do for taylors b~day??????????

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 12 more day until TAYLORS B-DAY!!!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I know! I cant believe shes going to be 23!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I can't wait! by the way, can you tell me how to make a forum?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:10 AM

i am going to cut a small cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knoow it sounds crazy but i will do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:20 AM

to make a forum you must have posted so many comments on other peoples forums! I am in a show called Cats on her birthday and i know it's not much but i am going to perform the best i ever have!
    Hannah :-0 xx

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM

yeah i am going to make a cake like a big one but i will take a pic of it so IF i meet her i can show it to her

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Well, it is my half birthday, so my friends are decorating my locker then, as opposed to my real birthday, during the summer, but they promised it will be HUGELY TAYLOR INSPIRED! I'm saying it is for me AND Taylor!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Yep 12 days! Wow! So cute!!!
    I hope she has the best day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(17 days till my birthday!!)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:00 AM

yay!
    ^ 23 hearts
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:01 AM

when you guy keep saying 12 days, it reminds me of the christmas song, "12 days of christmas"

1st&2nd made by me :D

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:02 AM

but yea, i cant belive Taylor's turning 23! happy early b-day to Taylor

1st&2nd made by me :D

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:19 AM

OMS I was thinking of this! I'm SO happy! I cannot believe Taylor is turning 23. It's really unreal. I'm going to be all decked out on her birthday! I'm going to send her a card as well This is so exciting!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

IKR So Exiting!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I can't wait!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I will draw a big 13 on my hand,
    and tell her happy birthay (although if i know that she's not gonna read it)
    I'm so happy for her!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Time passes so fast! I remember it all too well when I was counting down to Taylor's 22. Now in another 12 days she will be 23!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM

This is adorable.
    I can't give anything to her (she have everything anyway), but I can help her win the E! Online Celeb of the Year Award.

(vote, guys!)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:43 AM

so excited!!! i am going to the city and not going to school!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Excited! I will also draw a big 13 on my hand!
    And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I know! I am definetely going to school covered in 13s :P
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.