1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

getting my christmas stuff up!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:55 PM

we just got ONE of our trees up and the candy canes in the front yard!! the tree is sooo colorful and pretty!! i cant wait till the actual day!! oh and christmas eve!! wew r about to get up out christ mas tree that is 12 ft tall!! it is really hard to put the tree topper on that!!(;
my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

[url=http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: getting my christmas stuff up!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:01 PM

My family just put our tree up on Friday and we're getting other decorations up now, and over the past few days. So excited for Christmas! (:

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:03 PM

We dont put up our decorations till like...Early to Mid December and our tree goes up the week before Christmas :/ :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM

We put up the tree :) !!

Sparks Flew June 8th, 2011.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM

OMG I LOVE CHRISTAMS!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I haven't gotten my tree yet :(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I'm getting my tree this weekend! I love the holiday season!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

christmas is my favorite! ONE MONTH! we've been getting our decorations out and my dad is hanging our lights soon! we won't get our trees for a week or two though so they don't die before the 25th!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I am so excited! I am obsessed with Christmas, it is basically my favorite thing in the whole world. We put up our decorations the day after Thanksgiving! Christmas is my favorite time of year. Everything is just so pretty and cozy and happy.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I'm doing the same thing but I'm taking it slow & safe with the tree, I have a cat now and he LOVES cords. So I'm trying to outsmart him and I've got plenty enough safe ornaments I can put on my tree.
    Jennifer

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM

we usually get our tree a week before put it up 2 days before and decorate it the night before xD and now we have our new kitten guess we are not putting up the glass ornaments!

creds 2 madeofstarlight13 for the second graphic:)