Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Paint The World Red Winners..... Waiting

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Is anyone else excited for the Paint The World Red Winners?
In the rules it said 1-20 will be notified on or about November 30th. That's this Friday!!!!
Im so nervous but excited!!!!
How many points did everyone get? I got 3.5 Million.
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Paint The World Red Winners..... Waiting

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I got 200,000 on the first day alone, but I had a lot of school work to do and it was literally eating away at me, like all day I couldn't stop sharing and tweeting, so I gave up so my schoolwork wouldn't pile up. :/ But I'm hoping I'll be lucky and win the trip to her concert!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:20 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    I got 200,000 on the first day alone, but I had a lot of school work to do and it was literally eating away at me, like all day I couldn't stop sharing and tweeting, so I gave up so my schoolwork wouldn't pile up. :/ But I'm hoping I'll be lucky and win the trip to her concert!

Good Luck!!!!
    ---

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I have 3.7 Million...some people have like 33 million!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I have 9.5 million :) some people, like the person said above has outrageous numbers..

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I didn't even do it because I didn't understand it. All I got out of it was annoyingly posting stuff about Taylor swift 9 million times! Is that true?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Not that Taylor posts are annoying to me, but for people on facebook and twitter....

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Yeahh I didn't understand it either, but good luck to everyone!! :)
    ~ Friend me :)

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!! :D http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2124851/page/3#post_15386361

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:01 PM

holyground wrote:
    Not that Taylor posts are annoying to me, but for people on facebook and twitter....

Ya I kinda quit within the first week...

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I didn't understand it either:/

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Oh but GOOD LUCK

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I don't have any social networking accounts, so I barely got any points, but GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO TRIED! :D
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:21 PM

RonansGirlfriend13 wrote:
    holyground wrote:

I feel like people would think that I'm annoying!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:23 PM

holyground wrote:
    RonansGirlfriend13 wrote:
    holyground wrote:

I feel like people would think that I'm annoying!

Plus I don't wanna go hard and not have a social life and then not win!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I didn't have any social accounts and I didn't understand it anyways so I didn't get to do it :(
    Good luck, though.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    I have 3.7 Million...some people have like 33 million!

I know that some of the top 10 cheated, that's why the winners are coming out so late because they are checking everyone in the top 20's account to see if they cheated.
    ---

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM

holyground wrote:
    I didn't even do it because I didn't understand it. All I got out of it was annoyingly posting stuff about Taylor swift 9 million times! Is that true?

You could set it to a group on Facebook with nobody so it doesn't annoy people, that's what I did and the top 20 all get prizes including autographs!!!
    ---

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM

T'sShySwifty wrote:
    I didn't have any social accounts and I didn't understand it anyways so I didn't get to do it :(
    Good luck, though.

This was the same for me! The website had me sooo confused plus I couldn't share anything with other people.

But Good Luck for everyone who entered!

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM

600,000 points isnt too bad but idk if its too good either ._.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.