Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAYLOR BORING!!!!!!!! NOT

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:14 PM

so today i was wearing my Taylor t-shirt and some girl (who i don't really like) came up to me and goes "i don't really like Taylor swift she's boring." so i was thinking in my head then why do sing WANEGBT then she says "i only like mean and WANEGBT" so i felt like covering the tiny ears on my Taylor t-shirt and the ears on my binder that has Taylor on it and she also said rite to me "she sounds like we(in a really squeaky high pitched voice)eeeeeeeee and i was gonna say ya like you can sing any better.......so she knows that Taylor is my role model and leader in life. so she doesn't like me told me my hair was messy and NEVER listens to me in science!!!!!!!! so i don't go around trash talking One Direction the band that she likes do I? NO i don't so i got really mad at her and ya........... by the way i kinda like 1D so i hope i didn't offend anyone
I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR BORING!!!!!!!! NOT

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Hold your head high and don't let her get to you! Theres 'Mean' people, and she should think about the true meaning of the song. Not everyone's going to like Taylor, but that doesn't mean its her right to trash talk her to your face. If she does it again, you could always ask her to stop, but if shes really a bully that might set her off, so I'd honestly say to hold your head high and ignore the haters. Taylor's won, whats is it, 6 Grammys, thus proving her argument invalid. ;)

Cheese =D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM

That's really mean. I think that some people should keep their opinions to themselves. I mean, I don't have a problem with people having their own opinion, it's just that if it's going to hurt someone like that, just don't say it.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

been there though not exactly...when my college friends found out that i'm a swiftie, they joked that it's like terrible..i didn't care much though it feels bad. that's what you should do, leave no care but don't let anyone cross lines either :DDD

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

She was just trying to get to you. It will be better to not react! She's just jealous of how amazing Taylor is!!!!

[/url[/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Hhahaha whenever someone so much as says ANYTHING slightly insulting about Taylor Swift I totally just rant at them for a while.
    It's okay!
    A lot of people do give Swifties a lot of crap :(
    People always just give me those 'ew' looks when i say I like Taylor Swift (22 hahaah)
    But you know what who cares.

Have they won 119 awards, including 6 Grammys and 17 Teen Choice Awards, and sold over 26 million albums and 75 million song downloads? (

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Just remember that your not alone and that your apart of a swiftie family who all love Taylor as much as you do! Don't let that girl bring you down! Show your inner Swiftie and be proud!

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Just ignore her if you like Taylor that's all that matters, what other people think is irrelavent.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:23 AM

No i dont think you did! But that is pretty rude

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:40 AM

when someone found out i liked taylor they went on about how they didnt like her because..... I just said, that's fine. they looked at me like, okay... so.... moving on.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Everyone thinks she's boring! They all say that she ONLY writes love songs! And that the breakup songs are irritating!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM

There just jealous! Ignore them!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Taylor boring? ,anyone who says that is boring themselves
    ..................................................................................................

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM

swiftie XIII wrote:
    Taylor boring? ,anyone who says that is boring themselves
    ..................................................................................................

Words to live by
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM

if that ever happened to me i would tell her to shut up
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM

She only like Mean and WANEGBT? Be like, "YOU MUST LIKE THIS THEN, RIGHT?" And start singing Mean!!
    I hate when people do that! I feel ya. But all she ever gonna be is Mean!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:54 PM

One of my friends said to me Taylor sucks and doesnt sing good. I didnt say nothing and she stopped. But I've been mocked because of Taylor and I think it's so sad that there are still people that mock others just cause they have differents tastes. So so sad ;(

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Some of my friends don't like Taylor, but I just feel sorry for them. They're missing out on some pretty amazing music. :)

Graphics by me :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:20 AM

DancingRoundTheKitchen wrote:
    Some of my friends don't like Taylor, but I just feel sorry for them. They're missing out on some pretty amazing music. :)

Yes, they are! I feel sorry for them! Well, like my mom says, 'anybody who likes Taylor is nice. It's not likely that you're mean if you like her.'

By me^^

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:16 AM

LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay wrote:
    DancingRoundTheKitchen wrote:

Yes, they are! I feel sorry for them! Well, like my mom says, 'anybody who likes Taylor is nice. It's not likely that you're mean if you like her.'

By me^^

true!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:57 PM

swiftie XIII wrote:
    Taylor boring? ,anyone who says that is boring themselves yep thats right

I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.