Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Any Simmers out there?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Just wanted to see if there are any Sims players on TC.
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b560/TwinFireSights/roa.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any Simmers out there?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I love the Sims! :D
    xx

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I've been a fan of Mr. Wright: Sims, SimCity, etc...
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:44 PM

YEAH! :D Since I got my laptop, I don't much anymore, but I do LOVE Sims! Maybe since it's Thanksgiving break, I'll have more time. ;)

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:04 PM

ahhh love that game!
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My favourite game ever!! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:15 PM

My mom never thought it was safe to Download

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I am playing sims now

- credit LongLiveTay13

RE: Any Simmers out there?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Yes! I play Sims as well, it's such a fun game. Been playing it since the first Sims ever came out. But now I only play Sims 3, and I'm hopefully gonna get the seasons expansion pack tonight.
    Although I can't play on it till my exams are over. Two weeks to go!

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met."

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Yes! I love it, my favorite is definitely The Sims 3, the Sims series are amazing, totally a cool game idea & it cures boredom so easily! Literally, I've start playing and 5 hours later, I'm like. Woah..

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:19 PM

AHHH THE SIMS IS GREAT!!! Hahahhaa I literally could spend my entire life playing that game... so addicting. The second is deffinitley the best
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:58 PM

does sims freeplay count?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:06 PM

This belongs in off-topic :3

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:09 PM

not me.
    I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I love the sims! been playing it since the first sims.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM

LOVE THE SIMS!!! But Sims 3 is having SO many glitches, especially lagging issues right now, so I can't play it... I mostly play Sims 2, even though the loading is slow, its NOTHING compared to Sims 3, which freezes every 10 seconds for 1/2 a minute making the game COMPLETLY unplayable.

Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Okay, this is not the right section but I'm a huge simmer! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM

LOVE SIMS SO MUCH! Just got Seasons!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I love the sims!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I have the castaway one it's cool :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.