Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Turkey Day for Tay in Japan

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Taylor Swift�s Globetrotting Lands Her in Tokyo for Thanksgiving

BySarah Wyland |GAC

LOS ANGELES, CA – NOVEMBER 18: Singer Taylor Swift performs onstage during the 40th American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 18, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Taylor Swift’s schedule has her hopping all over the map. After performing at the European Music Awards in Frankfurt, Germany where she also picked up three awards, she headed to Los Angeles for the American Music Awards last Sunday night]. From there, she’s making her way to Tokyo where she’ll spend Thanksgiving.

“It’s gonna be interesting trying to find turkey there,” she said. “That’s kinda how my life goes. Wherever I’m gonna be I’m gonna be. I know that when I am putting out a record all bets are off. I just put my head down and wake up when they tell me to and I just do what I’m told…like, a lot. That sounds depressing but I kinda think it’s fun.”

Please don't forget to vote for Taylor's songs here--

Taylor has four in the running!

vote here...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Turkey Day for Tay in Japan

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I love that pic ;)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I think it's SO cool she's spending Thanksgiving in another country/continent. :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:58 PM

She could always add it to her rider. I'm sure the Japanese wont mind getting a turkey for her... right?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM

hope she has an awesome time!! her AMA performance was BEAUTIFUL! loved it!

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:24 AM

She arrives!

Taylor in Japan

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Taylor arrives at Narita International Airport, east of Tokyo. Taylor is in Japan to promote her album Red.

Re: Taylor in Japan

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Her at the airport ^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:13 AM

She looks so pretty! As always :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM

She's so pretty!!
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Cool article and I love what she's wearing I had a similar sweater in purple like she wore when she sung Ours at the CMA's last year, but my parents lost it

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Oh my gosh I just love her so much.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Wow! Awesome!
    She's beautifull! As always! her!!
    “People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.”-Taylor Swift

Thank you Swiftswimmer for this amazing graphic!!!

[url=http://i48.tinypic.com/34j3]http://i48.tinypic.com/34j3[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I heard a person on the radio talk about his first Thanksgiving in Japan. He said there is a shortage of turkeys in Japan so he had to go by train to an international store to buy. He brought it home and thawed it in the tub then found out his oven was too small so he went by train again with the turkey over to a friends place and had Thanksgiving with his friends family, since they never did thanksgiving before since they were japanese.
    Happy Thanksgiving Taylor, hope its a good one... :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I wonder if they ever found a turkey to celebrate lol. I think Taylor said they had Austin to fly in and they celebrated it early this year since she would be in Japan.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM

She said she had her favorite Teppanyaki Kobe beef with her band members and staffs on the night.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

yummy!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I went to tokyo for three months! It's a really lovely place(:

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM

CHAMP wrote:
    Taylor Swift�s Globetrotting Lands Her in Tokyo for Thanksgiving

BySarah Wyland |GAC

LOS ANGELES, CA – NOVEMBER 18: Singer Taylor Swift performs onstage during the 40th American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 18, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Taylor Swift’s schedule has her hopping all over the map. After performing at the European Music Awards in Frankfurt, Germany where she also picked up three awards, she headed to Los Angeles for the American Music Awards last Sunday night]. From there, she’s making her way to Tokyo where she’ll spend Thanksgiving.

“It’s gonna be interesting trying to find turkey there,” she said. “That’s kinda how my life goes. Wherever I’m gonna be I’m gonna be. I know that when I am putting out a record all bets are off. I just put my head down and wake up when they tell me to and I just do what I’m told…like, a lot. That sounds depressing but I kinda think it’s fun.”

Please don't forget to vote for Taylor's songs here--

Taylor has four in the running!

vote here...

Turkey :)

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:54 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    She could always add it to her rider. I'm sure the Japanese wont mind getting a turkey for her... right?

yeah :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.