Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor on Us Weekly Cover!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I was at Walgreens and saw Taylor on the cover of Us Weekly!
You can see my scans here:
http://swiftclick.tumblr.com/post/35427719323/us-weekly-november-19th-2012-credit-me
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor on Us Weekly Cover!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I bought it yesterday, and I think that when Taylor's career slows down, she will get married, I don't think that there is anything wrong with moving quickly in a relationship, but I think she will slow down with relationships when her career does.
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM

OMG OMG OMG
    100%Irish 100%Swiftie

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM

So exciting!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Sweet!
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    8/24/11 - Speak Now

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I hope sometime soon she does a special like she did in 2010 right after Speak Now came out, because I LOVE that magazine, I look at it everyday!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM

All that disecting of her past relationships and essentially blaming her for being too ambitious can't be making her feel good especially right after a breakup. She loves her job and said herself that it would be difficult to get her to stop doing it for one minute she needs a guy that understand how much she loves her job, and loves her for passion and dedication to her craft and someone who is not in highschool and can travel with her might help lol.

RE: Taylor on Us Weekly Cover!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I just bought that! :D So awesome!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I bought it yesterday, and I think that when Taylor's career slows down, she will get married, I don't think that there is anything wrong with moving quickly in a relationship, but I think she will slow down with relationships when her career does.

exactly! :)

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:15 AM

That's awsome!

"You're lucky enough to be different. Never change." ~Taylor Swift
    "You kept my old scarf from that very first week cause it reminds you of innocence and smells like me."

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Gotta go grab a copy of it today!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:01 AM

I bought mine yesterday!!
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I saw it, too:)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:13 AM

I have to buy mine today!!
    -Holly

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I don't think she has any intentions of slowing down anytime soon she's still really young maybe when she's in her 30's or something she might slow down a little bit but she's already talked about her hypothetical next album.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I don't think she has any intentions of slowing down anytime soon she's still really young maybe when she's in her 30's or something she might slow down a little bit but she's already talked about her hypothetical next album.

Precisely. She is 22! That is crazy young! Why on earth should she be settling down now! That's the entire point of the song 22!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Awesome. I need a copy.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

My mom bought it yesterday! She looks absolutely flawless on the cover.
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Thanks for posting!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:39 PM

oh cool! i saw the pics from the photo shoot last month!!!! now i know where they come from. :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

Precisely. She is 22! That is crazy young! Why on earth should she be settling down now! That's the entire point of the song 22!

Couldn't have said it better

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.