Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

VH1 "Storytellers" RED

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:52 PM

INTRO and RED Performance

video

VH1 Storytellers: Taylor Swift Sneak Peak: Taylor Paints Harvey Mudd College �Red�
by Zara Golden (@zaragolden)

�This is unlike any show I will ever play again and have ever played before,� announced Taylor Swift during her VH1 Storytellers: Taylor Swift taping at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California. This is a big admittance coming from one of today�s brightest stars. Forget all the high-grossing and guest-starring tours that have taken her round the world, the turns she�s taken on Saturday Night Live and Good Morning America and the Grammys, and the stages she�s shared with everyone from Tim McGraw to T.I. to James Taylor, becauseVH1 Storytellers: Taylor Swift was unlike anything she�s ever done before because it gave her a chance to air the story behind her biggest hits and favorite songs before she performs them. So, mark your calenders, set your DVRs, and tune-in on Sunday, November 11th at 6PM EST and again at 11PM EST to VH1 for VH1 Storytellers: Taylor Swift. And because we can�t wait until then, we thought we would share this sneak peak of Taylor playing the title track of her brand new album Red.

Taylor is a preternaturally gifted storyteller who has been able to share and shape her world through song. Each track holds tiny piece of her experience � often in love, but sometimes with growing up or having fun with friends � and fans have made a real game of guessing what and who exactly they are all about. There was no guessing during her Storytellers session, though, because for one night she was there to tell us straight.

And so, pretty in a white sateen dress and on a red guitar, she got ready to perform �Red,� a song about, she says, �a relationship that I had that was the worst thing ever and the best thing ever at the same time.� Before playing, Taylor brushed the brainy Harvey Mudd crowd up on her color theory: �Red is such an interesting color to me because you have the great part of red, the red emotions that are daring and bold and passion and love and affection,� she explained, before getting into the color�s real complications. �And then you have, on the other side of the spectrum, jealousy and anger and frustration and you didn�t call me back and I need space � I�m fine,� she laughed, pretending to choke-up and wiping away some fake tears. These are the emotions that were spun into the twangy love-as-a-car-crash track that titled her most recent anthem, and the song she said she hoped everyone wanted to hear. The gesture was nice, but superfluous � of course we want to hear it.

VH1 Storytellers is highlighting three amazing ladies in three days, beginning with Taylor on Sunday, November 11th at 6PM & 11PM EST;

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: VH1 "Storytellers" Preview

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I can't wait to watch I've been wanting her to do an episode of Storytellers since Speak Now came out and she had enough material to do it.

VH1 Storytellers

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Taylor's VH1 Storytellers episode airs tomorrow (Sun, Nov 11). The show taping took place on Monday, Oct 15 (7 days before the release of the RED album) at Bridges Auditorium at Pomona College in Claremont. It should be an amazing show to watch.

I was fortunate to have been able to attend the event ... it wasn't easy to get in. A little backstory: I attended Pomona College many years ago and graduated at Bridges Auditorium ... when I found out Taylor was performing there I was determined to get in.

Harvey Mudd College (with the help of the other Claremont Colleges) won a contest to have Taylor perform at the campus. Tickets were only distributed to students of the Claremont Colleges. I had to run an ad targeting Claremont College students on facebook to find a seller, and ended up scoring a 5th row ticket. I had to fly down to southern california and rent a car to attend, but it was worth it.

The concert was different than most of Taylor's shows, since the majority of the attendees were college students. I think Taylor had a fun time with the Q&A portion of the show, and was definitely giving answers as if she was talking casually to a group of friends.

Memorable events during the show (we'll see if they air):
    • Taylor drinks a glass of water, the crowd yells "chug, chug, chug"
    • Taylor hugs the student who started the campaign to bring her to campus, and gets neon face paint smeared on her right shoulder. She played like that for a song or two, before going backstage to rearrange her hair to cover the stain
    • Bunch of guys in the balcony take off their shirts during "Love Story" ... I think Taylor looks up and sees them
    • Taylor says she had a dream of people putting their hands up during the "We" part of "We are never ever getting back together"
    • Taylor gets a question about advice for how students might be able to achieve their dream careers

The setlist was:

* You Belong
    * Red
    * Ours
    * Eyes Open
    * Mean
    * Begin Again
    * Our Song
    * Love Story
    * Never Ever

School article about the show:
    Taylor Swift Serenades Harvey Mudd College

Photo from the show:

Re: VH1 Storytellers

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Can't wait!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

RE: VH1 Storytellers

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:32 AM

How many people were in the audience?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I can't wait!!

Re: VH1 "Storytellers" RED

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I'm so excited for this!
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    How many people were in the audience?

I think about 2,000. There's a 2,500 person capacity but they had to remove some seats to allow for video cameras / booms.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:20 PM

so exxxcciiittteedd!! so wish that had been my school! but anyone that was there was sooo lucky!! xxo

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I can't wait to see it!

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Hey! She has the sparkly guitar! :)

Heather - Songbird13 - Polar13Bear - Avi by Bluebell

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Can't wait! :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:22 AM

The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.

The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.

The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.

The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.

The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:23 AM

The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.The Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event held in Spain that is part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.