1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

favorite taylor song

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:09 AM

i know it is hard too choose, so it doesn't have to be your favorite. please put the name of song you love by her. (don't feel like you have to pick a favorite, i know i cant!) lyrics are optional.

stay beautiful,
fearless_one13

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
I am enchanted.
I will speak now.
I AM FEARLESS.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: favorite taylor song

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:10 AM

I heart ?

Wish I had concentrated,
    They said love was complicated,
    But it's something i just fell into,

And it was over-rated
    But just look what i've created
    I came out alive but i'm black and blue-ue

Before you ask me if i'm alright,
    Think about what i,
    Had to do-oo, yeah

Wake up and smell the break-up
    Fix my heart, put on my make-up
    Another mess i didn't plan,
    And i'll bet, you thought you'd beat me,
    Wish you could only see,
    I've got an i heart question mark,
    Written on the back of my hand.

I'd be fine if you just walked by,
    But you had to talk about why,
    You were wrong and i was right,

But i can't believe you made me,
    Sit at home and cry like a baby,
    Wait right by the phone every night,

And now you ask about you and i,
    There's no you and i,
    Remember what you put me through,
    I had to,

Wake up and smell the break-up,
    Fix my heart put on my make-up,
    Another mess i didn't plan,
    And i'll bet, you thought you'd beat me
    I wish you'd could only see
    I got an i heart question mark,
    Written on the back of my hand

And when you're home alone at night,
    You'll still wonder
    Why you took everything i had, oh baby
    I had a lot about you and i,
    There's no you and i,
    And i know,
    Someday you will...

Wake up and smell the break-up,
    Realize that we won't make-up
    It didn't go the way you planed,

And you'll know you didn't beat me,
    When you look down and see,
    I've got an i heart question mark
    Written on the back of my hand,

An i heart question mark, yeah

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Well I really really really love State of Grace!!
    http://cdn.popdust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TaylorSwift_RedDress8.jpg

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:01 AM

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:01 AM

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:02 AM

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM

British Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike ChampionshiBritish Superbike Championshi