1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

December is Coming,What is your WISH?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:28 AM

wHAT is your WISH for Christmas?..:) Me is to buy a Taylor guitar and i wish to meet her ..:)haha i'm a super "A dreamer".
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: December is Coming,What is your WISH?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:44 AM

my wish is to complete all her CD's (my wish so far this December because I know It's impossible for me to meet Taylor swift in December) I know someday I will meet her :)
    Do you have time?
    can you CHECK THIS OUT! :)

I hope you can watch this :)
    I made a video of Taylor rare pics :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsXaWXxJY3g&feature=player_detailpage

Thank you :)
    I hope it won't bother you, Just watch it if

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM

I wish everything's gonna be fine on Christmas.. i wish all of my problems will be solved before Christmas comes...

1. Kev avatar Kev

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I wish to have a Xbox 360 with 3 games: NASCAR the game, Baseball and Minecraft game.

Become a volunteer: http://is.gd/5ZIyqg
    Donate to The Swift Universe: http://is.gd/KuLGjt

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Announce she's coming to my country for tour and on a date which I can make it

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:08 AM

i wish taylor will come to eourope and that i will be lucky enogh
    to be able to go to one of these conecrt of the RED TOUR

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:55 AM

My wish is to get a Baby Taylor

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Sadly I already got my christmas present! Lol (Iphone5) but Im buying my friend the Enchanted Perfume!