1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Speak Now Exhibit Closes TODAY

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I posted something similar about this yesterday, but it feels like red is really sinking in, I mean, the reign of Speak Now is over, and RED is here! For everyone who saw it, including me, we are SO LUCKY to have seen that! I feel so blessed that I saw the concert AND got to see the exhibit! For all of you who didn't see it, here are some pics!!! Here is the balcony!

I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Speak Now Exhibit Closes TODAY

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Thank you! Yes, Red is really becoming "The Album Era". I think it's good to welcome the new Era with the closing of the old one :) I remember we were upset of leaving Speak Now behind, and we'll probably feel the same in two years time, but with Red. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling [art of the Red Era :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM

i really wanted to go but i can't fly all the way to Nashville to see it, i hope there is one for RED

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Sadly i couldn't go because i love too far away!
    i love you like i love sparkles and having the last word, and that's real love.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM

i wish they had them in different cities, like a rotating exhibit!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM

That's fast. Time flys, I remember the exhibition being announced and now its closing. Maybe they should do a world exhibition for RED in the future

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I NEVER GOT TO FREAKING GO BECAUSE MY MOTHER WOULDN'T FREAKING TAKE ME.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

1. Rix avatar Rix

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Closes when? Sunday?
    Loving HER was RED

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Wow!! That really is incredible!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I went on the closing weekend! it was amazing but sad to see it end
    I will be RED on October 22

^Made by me!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I WENT YESTERDAY!!!! it was truly amazing!! i wish it wouldnt close...but, when i was there, i saw a lady that worked there and i asked her about taylor swift. the lady said that when taylor came to the country music hall of fame for the interview, she got to walk around with the interviewer and taylor. she said that taylor was very sweet!!
    "This is the State of Grace, this is the worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right!"
    "We are never ever getting back together...like EVER!"
    "I took a chance, I took a shot, and you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm n

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Bummer, I never got to see it :( But I saw pictures and it looked very cool!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM

:( i didnt get to go
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM

awww!
    KatSwift13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM

It was like a 6 hour drive for me, and with work it just didn't work out I missed the tour too

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Sounds awesome

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Sounds awesome

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM

From pictures, the Exhibit looked incredible. Nashville was just too far of a drive once the school year started.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Awh, I really wish i could have gone there!
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I went a few months ago, I'm so happy I got to see it! It's sad it's ended already, time flies. :(
    I wish it would stay there forever, so more of you could've seen it. And I really wanna go to Nashville again, and that was one of the best things. We went every day so they were like "Oh there she is again" :p

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    I NEVER GOT TO FREAKING GO BECAUSE MY MOTHER WOULDN'T FREAKING TAKE ME.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

i know, my mom said "you're too obsessed,of course i'm not going to take you"

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella