Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Walgreens Interview

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:07 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT'S PERFECT CHRISTMAS.

You grew up on a Christmas Tree farm. What was that like?
The best part was watching all the individual families pick out trees. Every family wanted something different. We had one family that would come, and the dad would always pick out the ugliest tree we had, and his kids would all scream "NOOOO DAD!!" And he got the biggest kick out of it.

What holiday memories have inspired your music?
I love the scents of winter. For me, it's all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread, or spruce. Also, Christmas is a time of expressing love, or missing someone you wish you could be with around the holidays. There's lots of inspiration to draw from.

What holiday song gives you chills?
I like "Last Christmas" because it's about an old relationship. Go figure.

What was the most memorable holiday gift you received growing up?
My parents have a video of me getting my first guitar under the Christmas tree when I was about 9. I look psyched. And it ended up being a gift that changed my life.

What's your favorite holiday tradition?
My favorite holiday tradition is the baking and cooking. There's always so much holiday food, hot chocolate, gingerbread, and cookie making happening at my house.

What's your secret to finding the perfect present for friends and family?
Listen. If you start paying attention months in advance, it's easy to know what your loved ones might want.

How do you go about throwing a festive holiday gathering?
You make sure it feels warm, whether it's with decorations or just inviting people who know and love each other. The holidays are all about family and warmth.

What's the most unusual holiday decoration you have in your home?
I put mistletoe everywhere. Again, go figure.

And finally, do you still believe in Santa?
Yes. You have to believe in him or he won't bring you anything. Everyone knows that. ( )

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Walgreens Catalog Interview

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Love it, thanks for posting
    I met Taylor Swift on October 7th 2012

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Love it! Espicially the bit about believing in santa, thanks for posting:)

by the amazing LostInyourslands

^ both by the talented 13strings

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM

You're welcome! :)

Bump!

Re: Taylor's Walgreens Interview

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Bump

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Aww I love her!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:47 AM

thanks for posting, it' s lovely!
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:53 AM

You're welcome :)

BUMP!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:55 AM

i know! i am getting the catalog today!!

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Aww, that is SO cute! Taylor makes everything so cheery and fun!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:23 AM

she is so right about santa hehe
    Love Love Love,
    pittsburghswiftie566

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:26 AM

thanks for sharing

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Bump!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM

awesome is this the interview on the walgreen holiday issue??

1. Rix avatar Rix

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM

RED

Just bought a composition notebook at Walgreens last night.
    Loving HER was RED

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Thanks for posting! I enjoyed reading it!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM

mad4tennis wrote:
    awesome is this the interview on the walgreen holiday issue??

Yeah! I think so!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I saw that in the paper, its awesome!
    ---

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Read it in the ad this morning!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM

We better watch out for those mistletoes.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Awww that interview made me smile :) Thanks for posting

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.