Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor to preform in Times Square on New Year's eve!!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM

wow i cannot wait to see that!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM

mad4tennis wrote:
    wow i cannot wait to see that!!

IKR!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM

That will be AMAZING!!!!!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Grace Connell wrote:
    That will be AMAZING!!!!!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

IKR!! :D

RE: Taylor to preform in Times Square on New Year's eve!!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Really that is so exciting cant wait to see it

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM

OMG! I live next to nyc! im going to have to go!! btw do u think that we have to buy tickets?

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I NEED TO CAMP OUT A;LKFJD;ALSKDJF

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM

awesomeeeeeeee

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I hope she'll be performing more songs from RED by then instead of WANEGBT & Red again.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:02 AM

That's great! at least now I have actual plans on New Years Eve well actually I watch it every year so it's not so different, but the fact that Taylor is gonna be there will be totally awesome and I can't wait! as for what songs she will sing I have no idea but I imagine they will be fast and upbeat, no one wants to hear sad ballads on News Years Eve awesome though they may be. This is a time for partying, dancing,and and having fun, so I'm fairly sure she'll sing some of her upbeat songs maybe even Sparks Fly I think it kinda suits the occasion.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I want to go! If only I can find someone to come along with me
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

1. Moderator

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM

That's exciting!! Wish I could go. I've always wanted to spend New Year's Eve in NYC.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I've always wanted to go! And now that Taylor's performing, I really want to go! :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Spending New Years Even in NYC would be an awesome experience but it's not for me I'm good with huge crowds like that, but I hope that everyone who goes has a safe and fun time.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Bump..

RE: Taylor to preform in Times Square on New Year's eve!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Nice! I always spend New Years at home watching the ball drop so this is definitely something to look forward to.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM

YAY!!!! :D :D

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I'm actually already spending New Years Eve in New York but wasn't planning on going to the Ball Drop. 1 million people turn out on a normal year, people camp out for days and at 3pm on the day, the police barricade everyone into sections and from then on you cannot leave, not even to go to the bathroom.

I'm probably going to try and find a side street nearby where I can at least listen to it.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Bianca wrote:
    I'm actually already spending New Years Eve in New York but wasn't planning on going to the Ball Drop. 1 million people turn out on a normal year, people camp out for days and at 3pm on the day, the police barricade everyone into sections and from then on you cannot leave, not even to go to the bathroom.

I'm probably going to try and find a side street nearby where I can at least listen to it.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

I'm excited to watch on tv. I've always wanted to go but this doesn't sound very pleasant, lol!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:25 AM

awesome