1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tay's Next Concert Tour

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:41 PM

News/

Single Taylor Swift Announces Next Concert Tour

by Natalie Finn 10/26 8:07 PM PDT

Mike Coppola/Getty Images

Taylor Swift has the right idea: It's always good to keep busy.

The newly single pop superstar on Friday announced plans for the Red Tour, a 58-date extravaganza that will start crisscrossing North America early next year.

Nothing like a fresh start in the springtime!

Taylor Swift really, really, really loves red

"I didn't think I could be any more excited about my Red album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for The Red Tour," Taylor said in a statement. "I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans!"

And we have no doubt that her fans cannot wait to hear "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and all the other good stuff from Red live and in person.

Swift's Speak Now Tour raked in $97.7 million last year, making hers one of the highest-grossing acts of the year, second only to U2's global 360 Tour, which was untouchable with a $156 million haul.

Before she hits the road, Taylor is slated to perform Nov. 18 at the American Music Awards

So, Red is likely to be in the green!

The 58-date affair kicks off March 13 and 14 in Omaha, Neb., and—before all is said and sung—will take Taylor through 45 cities in 29 states and three provinces. In addition to a variety of arenas and other massive venues, the 22-year-old powerhouse will play nine stadiums, including Chicago's Soldier Field and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.

Ed Sheeran, Taylor's duet partner on "Everything Has Changed," will also be along for the six-month jaunt across the U.S. and Canada.

The North American leg of this whole shebang wraps up with a three-night engagement in Taylor's adopted hometown of Nashville, Sept. 19-21. We can already feel the warm "welcome back" vibe.
Taylor Swift 2013 Red Tour Dates:

3/13 – Omaha, Neb.
3/14 – Omaha, Neb.
3/18 – St. Louis, MO.
3/19 – St. Louis, MO.
3/22 – Charlotte, N.C.
3/23 – Columbia, S.C
3/27 – Newark, N.J.
3/28 – Newark, N.J.
3/29 – Newark, N.J.
4/10 – Miami, Fla.
4/11 – Orlando, Fla.
4/12 – Orlando, Fla.
4/18 – Atlanta, Ga.
4/19 – Atlanta, Ga.
4/20 – Tampa, Fla.
4/25 – Cleveland, Ohio
4/26 – Indianapolis, Ind.
4/27 – Lexington, KY
5/4 – Detroit, Mich.
5/7 – Louisville, KY
5/ 8 – Columbus, Ohio
5/11 – Washington, D.C.
5/12 – Washington, D.C.
5/16 – Houston, TX
5/21 – Austin, TX
5/ 22 – San Antonio, TX
5/25 – Dallas, TX
5/28 – Glendale, Ariz.
5/29 – Glendale, Ariz.
6/1 – Salt Lake City, Utah
6/2 – Denver, CO
6/15 – Toronto, Ontario
6/22 – Winnipeg, MA
6/29 – Vancouver, B.C.
7/6 – Pittsburgh, PA
7/20 – Philadelphia, PA
7/27 – Foxborough, Mass.
8/1 – Des Moines, Iowa
8/2 – Kansas City, MO
8/3 – Kansas City, MO
8/6 – Wichita, KS
8/7 – Tulsa, Okla.
8/10 – Chicago, Ill.
8/15 – San Diego, Calif.
8/19 – Los Angeles, Calif.
8/20 – Los Angeles, Calif.
8/27 – Sacramento, Calif.
8/30 – Portland, OR
8/31 – Tacoma, Wash.
9/6 – Fargo, ND
9/7 – St. Paul, MN
9/8 – St. Paul, MN
9/12 – Greensboro, N.C.
9/13 – Raleigh, N.C.
9/14 – Charlottesville, VA
9/19 – Nashville, Tenn.
9/20 – Nashville, Tenn.
9/21 – Nashville, Tenn.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tay's Next Concert Tour

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I havent heard any definitive answers...when can I buy tickets? Presale?? Anyone know the code? Everyone as lost as me? Thanks!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:04 AM

No worries-there is time-- COUNTDOWN

PRESALE SIGN UP HERE

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM

So I excited for her to come to Toronto! She comes June 15th, 2 days after my birthday :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM

csee28 wrote:
    I havent heard any definitive answers...when can I buy tickets? Presale?? Anyone know the code? Everyone as lost as me? Thanks!!!!

I'm pretty sure presale codes will be emailed to us! I used to have another account on TC when it was like, Speak Now Era, and they emailed me presale codes for the SNWT! I'm sure we'll get them soome!
    And Ticketmaster, taylorswift.com and venue websites will sell tickets as well! :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:08 AM

LA, August 19 and 20! Best way to end the summer!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I'm hoping to go to the Cleveland concert with my friend! It's five days before my birthday, which means I'll still be thirteen when I see Taylor!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Im going to the Omaha shows!!!!! I cant beleiver she is starting there I am so excited!!!!
    137 Days!!
    ---

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:15 AM

OMG! Philadelphia is only like, 40 minutes from me! I really want to go!
    And on a Wednesday, in a cafe, I saw it begin again- Taylor Swift, Begin Again

RE: Tay's Next Concert Tour

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Taylor I am so excited!!!! I really hope I can come to your concert when you perform in St. Paul, MN!!!! I am your number one fan!!! Love every one of your songs!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

SO THRILLED! I finally have a job now, and I am absolutely determined not to miss this tour! Going to either Atlanta or Columbia!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:33 AM

AHH! I'm so excited, she's coming to Foxborough on my Dad's birthday! Thank goodness he likes Taylor too, so his present should be easy. :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:39 AM

excited for toronto june the 15th :) .. about 15h of drive but it's worth it

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Hopefully I don't miss the presale codes, signing up for the email kinda screwed up so I'm still unsure of if I signed up properly! D:

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I need help!! I'm trying to go to the Lexington concert but I can't find out when pre-sale tickets go on sale for that show bc it's not on the list with the other cities! Also does Taylor do VIP tickets?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I wihs she was coming to Buffalo!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:55 AM

OMS!!!!!!!!! I want her to come to Buffalo too!!!!!! Can we like start a page for it?!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I can't wait to go to the Omaha show! does any one know why she is opening there again? Any way, it would be cool to go on March 13, because of the opening show, and 13, but we HAVE TO go on the 14th because that's my sister's birthday...she will be 22!

Today is never too late to be brand new

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Too bad I don't live in San Antonio.... Its my birthday when she's there! Oh well 10 days early is good too less waiting :D

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I can't wait! I'm going to the Indiana show:)

"We are never ever getting back together, like ever"
    -Taylor swift

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Tacoma I'm coming for you! (Maybe even Portland too!) I love when cities are close to each other.