Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour Dates!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Big Announcement was tour dates!! I'm SOOO excited!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour Dates!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM

YAY!!
    Cheers, Ryn Rose

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I'm so sad!!! there's no show in montreal!!
    she came for her speak now tour ans she said she would definitly come back!!
    please please please, add a show in montreal!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:27 PM

SO EXCITED!

Made my kerri.

Made

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I really wanted a show in Ottawa!! But i think i can make toronto work! :) I'm sooo excited!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature]

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I know where Ill be on April 12th and 20th
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Will the pre-sale tickets go on sale before November 16? How does that work?

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

RedInMontreal13 wrote:

I agree.. I'm so SAD right now! I can't believe there isn't one. :'(

LoveLoveLove -- Roxieswifty xox

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

neversawyoucoming wrote:
    Will the pre-sale tickets go on sale before November 16? How does that work?

Im wondering that too! It didn't say and Im freaking out about that because November 16 is not far away at all. For previous tours pre sale tickets were a few days before general public and this time it just lists one day. Im really confused because I dont know if there is a presale or if there is, what day do they go on sale then

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

So excited! Going to the one in Omaha!!!!!! 2 tours in a row, i will be at the opening tour!
    [img=" http://i.imgur.com/XGUYC.png "]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Roxieswifty wrote:
    RedInMontreal13 wrote:

I agree.. I'm so SAD right now! I can't believe there isn't one. :'(

omgg totally there needs to b a show in montreall pleaseeeee add one :(((

RE: Red Tour Dates!!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I live in Scotland and I'm dying to see Taylor live! Please Taylor come to Scotland or even England please I'm begging you! You are my idol and inspiration and I would do anything for you!
    JessicaWonderstruck

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM

LosAngeles! August,20,2013! 2 Tours in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "LOVE is a RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD and RIGHT" - Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Omg please please come to north Wales or north England. I live in north Wales and I love you sooooooo much
    " It was like slow motion standing there in my party dress in red lipstick with n one to impress" taylor swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I really want Taylor to go to Dublin so I can see her! That'd be amazing! I would absoloutely adore the RED show!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Can't wait to see her on the 15th!! :OO
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2mfdbhc.jpg

TAYLOR SWIFT!!

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/MFzOFpLqlNY/mqdefault.jpg

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM

No Australia :( I thought this year I could finally meet her but no like always 7 years with Taylor Swift and still never met her! Has anyone else been threw the whole 7 Taylor Swift years and still haven't seen her! This is so annoying for me! That's why I'm making my birthday wish hard for my mum! (Read my profile understand why)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Is there any for Birmingham UK???
    "If you're lucky enough to be different never change." -Taylor Swift

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:18 PM

TaylorSwiftyXO wrote:
    I really want Taylor to go to Dublin so I can see her! That'd be amazing! I would absoloutely adore the RED show!

Yeah, same!
    Jenna4ever

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Jessica Wonderstruck Kiddie wrote:
    I live in Scotland and I'm dying to see Taylor live! Please Taylor come to Scotland or even England please I'm begging you! You are my idol and inspiration and I would do anything for you!
    JessicaWonderstruck

She will come to England, but I'm from Scotland too and I doubt she'll come north of the border. Not many big artists do nowadays, even though there are plenty big venues

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

This is not totallly related to what you were talking about, but I saw on twitter from a backup dancer who tweeted having fun at rehearsels with @taylorswift13 @CTGNYLA @mase_cut @Scott_Myrick @D8Ricky @Taeok_Lee @cd_henderson @D8Clarice & @onlyLeah. Most of them were on So You Think You can dance Season 8 and were on Katy Perry California Dream Tour!! I'm sad that those are 8 dancers so i don't know if Claire is coming back or the other Speak Now dancers. I read the dancers from Grammys performance are the dancers for the Red Tour.
    I will stand up for Red on July 27!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.