Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Clear Channel Contest

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Swift in Dream Contest With Clear Channel

10-19-2012

Here are details on the Clear Channel/Taylor Swift promotion . It's a direct result of the new relationship radio is cultivating with artists and record labels. On Monday Swift will release her newest album and more than 300 Clear Channels stations are helping the launch. Clear Channel listeners, across the country, are getting an opportunity to win a mountain of great prizes, Swift is getting massive promotion for her new album and Clear Channel gets tremendous access to THE hottest star in music today.

Now through November 9, all Clear Channel CHR stations will offer listeners the chance to text-in-to-win the “24 Hour Dream Life” contest. One winner and three friends will be flown on a private jet to join Swift for a behind the scenes tour of her new show, front row concert seats at two of her tour stops, a backstage meet and greet with Taylor Swift and a signed guitar. Beginning Q1 2013, Clear Channel Country stations will be offering a similar once-in-a-lifetime experience for its listeners.

Another component of the promotion is a Ryan Seacrest-hosted Taylor Swift 25-minute iHeartRadio Album Release Party. The event will air across Clear Channel radio stations on Monday, October 22 and will be available on demand at iHeartRadio.com. The on-air special will be followed by two weeks of exclusive content spotlighted across Clear Channel’s Country, Mainstream Contemporary Hits Radio (CHR#, Adult Contemporary #AC# and Hot Adult Contemporary #HAC) radio stations.

In addition to the Seacrest special, Clear Channel will activate its Artist Integration Program across four formats beginning Monday, featuring eight of Taylor Swift’s newest tracks. This AIP will include a series of on-air spots with Taylor Swift that will drive listeners online to access exclusive extended interviews and video content. Fans will also have instant access to download Swift’s newest album RED.

Taylor Swift is on Scott Borchetta's Big Machine Label company. Borchetta has been very active in cultivating new relationships with radio company's, most notably Clear Channel and Entercom so far.

http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=2555757&spid=24698

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Clear Channel Contest

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I've been texting in with the code word all week ahhhh I hope I win :/
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Re: Clear Channel Contest

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM

So cool!
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

ULTIMATE TAYLOR SWIFT CONTEST!!!!!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:23 AM

24 Hour Dream Life of Taylor Swift
    You know how Taylor sings that "Today Was A Fairytale?" This amazing prize really will be! First, you and three of your BFFs will get whisked away on a private jet and flown to the first stop on Taylor's tour. From there you'll get picked up in one of Taylor's tour buses and driven to the venue, where you'll be shown to your personal dressing room for a pre-show makeover. Then, you'll get a tour of backstage from Taylor's mom before getting to meet Taylor and then will be watching her performance from front-row seats. Yup! Front row! You'll end your night with a post-show pizza party and will start all over again the next day to watch a second show at a second venue (with more front-row seats, by the way). And no need to spend money on Taylor's concert merch - she'll send you home (on a private jet, natch) with an autographed guitar! It's an iHeartRadio Ultimate Experience!

Tune in to Coast 93.3 on weekdays at 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm and text the keyword you hear to 36500. You could live the dream life of Taylor Swift!

* Standard message and data rates may apply. One winner will be randomly selected from all entries received during the first 15 minutes of each hour.

Re: ULTIMATE TAYLOR SWIFT CONTEST!!!!!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM

That's literally insane. Like actually the most insane contest I've ever heard about for any artist. I hope someone from TC wins.
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM

It's... perfect? I really hope some great fans will win.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:52 AM

It sounds like a Radio thing. Which sucks because not everyone gets that radio station. BUT THAT WOULD BE LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!

All by me!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM

fearlessfairytale13 wrote:
    That's literally insane. Like actually the most insane contest I've ever heard about for any artist. I hope someone from TC wins.

I know right!!! its almost too good to be true.....

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BRRIIITTIIIISSSHHHHHH!!!!!????!!!
    So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks with things that shine- Taylor Swift

Loving Tayor Swift is RED

BethSwiftieSmith

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I've been trying every chance I get (the times for my station are slightly different) meaning I'm usually in class or showering or sleeping :P I wonder how many people know about the competition? Like if it's worth it to put all your effort forward or if there's so many people your chances are super slim either ways...

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Aaaaw, I hate not living in the US
    Still, hope someone from TC wins!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM

OMS I read that and my mouth just fell open! That would just be so totally completely amzingly awesome to win! I mean front row seats for two shows, Taylors tour bus, MEETING TAYLOR HERSELF, having pizza with her, owning an autographed guitar?! That'd be so awesome! I think I'd be crying the whole time if that happened to me!
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

fearlessfairytale13 wrote:

I know!! This Contest is Insane!!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Hey! This is my radio station! I'm going to enter :)

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Oh. My. Swift. I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.
    Love Love Love,

Rebecca

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM

ID DIE. I CRY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM

so awesome!!! If i won I would cry.
    RED. October 22.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

They're having that for my radio station too. Unfortunately, my parents aren't letting me enter because taxes need to be paid :/ . So like since the prize value is $61,500, taxes needed to be paid will probably be between $6,000 to $20,000 :( . I like cried when I realized I couldn't enter. I wish I was a rich Swiftie.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I wished I could enter but I live in Sweden :(

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM

For me the station is 99.5. I've entered a few times but haven't won. I would literally die if I did!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Wait, so how many people win this thing? One every hour of every day? That's a lot...
    Love Love Love,

Rebecca

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.