Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: New Music Video Soon?

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I SAW THIS AND I AM FLIPPING OUT

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM

WHY DIDN'T HE SAY MORE?!?!

**made by me**

Re: New Music Video Soon?

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM

AH AH AH AH AH AH! I'm freaking out! WOW! This is great news! :D

^ the lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM

AHKFJTLKNCOIDNGFODIN!!!!!! It must be for the upcoming single! OH LORD I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!
    --Maddie

LINK: http://s1074.photobucket.com/profile/Maddie_Breaux

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Great :)

Special Thanks To TaylorThirteen & ForeverSwiftie for making these

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM

i'm so excited! it's funny how he tweets after "i tweeted about t swift last night and people went crazy" like OF COURSE! i'm so excited for whatever she's doing and hope new music comes out soon!

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM

OMG!! Fangirling hard right now!!!! He should've said more!!!

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM

wooow!!! I'm too curious!! =)
    "Taylor's always in my mind" If you think that as well, add me.

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor is my life:)

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM

YEAH I HEAD ABOUT THAT . SO EXCITED !

^ Credits to the lovely DareToSpeakNow13 ! Go and check out her graphic shop !

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM

aaaaah awesome! the music video and the song better be good xD

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I think it's not her only music video for her album

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Who is Kevin Hart?
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Oh, I can't wait to see the new music video!! I think I will watch it 113 times in a row when it is first released! :)
    ~*Amy Lynn*~

graphic by DancingRoundAllAlone13

RE: Re: New Music Video Soon?

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:23 AM

AmyLynn2013 wrote:
    Oh, I can't wait to see the new music video!! I think I will watch it 113 times in a row when it is first released! :)
    ~*Amy Lynn*~

graphic by DancingRoundAllAlone13

yeh me too, she probably has like 1 million views in the first 24 hours

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM

This guy needs to tell us more!!!! Lets twitterbomb him.

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/muddysquirrel

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM

AAAAH! SO EXCITED!!! :D
    Please check out my songbook! (:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2029791
    -Becca (:

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM

ThirteenBlocks wrote:
    This guy needs to tell us more!!!! Lets twitterbomb him.

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/muddysquirrel

I AGREE!!!!
    --Maddie

LINK: http://s1074.photobucket.com/profile/Maddie_Breaux

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM

alkdjadjfhdjgdh that definitely means a new single soon!
    Does anyone happen to know how long she takes between filming the video and releasing the song? :L
    SO EXCITED.

^amazing signature by You'reBeautiful :)

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO EXITED

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.