Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Red Lip Look

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I love this look!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I have two things of this stuff and I have to say it's pretty neat, I just don't see how this red lips and cat eyes are different than the one's she normall wears, they look the same too me and of course she looks awesome as always.

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I love that! I don't know how Taylor can pull that off so well though, I could NEVER do that!

GIFSoup
    Graphic: TaylorSwif

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Swiftie4EverAndAlways wrote:
    I love that! I don't know how Taylor can pull that off so well though, I could NEVER do that!

GIFSoup
    Graphic: TaylorSwif

That ^ ;)

My graphic shop(:

~Avatar~Allyouareismean ~1~Me

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Thank you so much!!!
    Love-Love-Love!

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I've attempted wearing the red lip a few times. I like it sometimes, but not for everyday. The first time I ever tried using it, I did HORRIBLE at putting it on lol I had red all over somehow... lol. But, now I can do it without problems.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^Songbird13

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I love it. I love how well she applies and pulls this look off. Will have to pick this up.
    I cant pull off the look so well and when it try applying it, its not so great but will definitely pick this up to give it a try.

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM

She can always pull it off! I look like a clown in red lips! Anyway, I can't find the flipsticks! I have been trying to find them, but they havent been at my local target or walmart!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Hasn't she used this look before?

So happy TC is back!
    Maybe Visit My Graphic Request Shop?

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:37 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    She can always pull it off! I look like a clown in red lips! Anyway, I can't find the flipsticks! I have been trying to find them, but they havent been at my local target or walmart!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Do you have a Walgreens where you live? thats where I get all my Covergirl products. They also sell them at most big chain drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid, and others Walgreens just has a much bigger selection. I can't believe your Wal-Mart or Target doesn't have them that sucks because you can usually save a little money by getting them there. If you go to Walgreens though checkout at the beauty department if there is a checkout counter there at your local store, and ask for coupouns they almost always have them for Covergirl stuff.

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM

SugarLilly wrote:
    Hasn't she used this look before?

So happy TC is back!
    Maybe Visit My Graphic Request Shop?

Yes she has used this exact same look LOTS of times, I don't know why they just picked it up now. She looks great nontheless but we all knew that lol.

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:39 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Do you have a Walgreens where you live? thats where I get all my Covergirl products. They also sell them at most big chain drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid, and others Walgreens just has a much bigger selection. I can't believe your Wal-Mart or Target doesn't have them that sucks because you can usually save a little money by getting them there. If you go to Walgreens though checkout at the beauty department if there is a checkout counter there at your local store, and ask for coupouns they almost always have them for Covergirl stuff.

Thanks! I'll check there!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM

And a makeup tip for anyone that has trouble with your red lipstick running, put a little bit of powder on your lips nothing special just the same poweder you use on your face, and apply your lipstick like normal. I find that the flipstick doesn't seem to run as much at least not as much as the lipstain, which is a nightmare to try to get off your lips if you mess it up so always have a bottle of Covergirl Clean makeup remover nearby incase you mess it up, especially if it's the first time you're trying it. It may seems weird at first when you first do it, it did for me too but after a short while I got use to it and I love it, it's not something I do everyday she doesn't either but it's nice to do especially if you're wearing something with red in it, it just sets it off, it also looks good with black and white together or individually. And to be honest I'm not even sure she actually used the flipstick in that picture, to my eyes the color on the lipstick they show and the one on her lips looks different but it could just be my eyes. The colors that she usually uses for her red lips are Lip Perfection lipstick in burn and Outlast Lipstain in wildberry wink.

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Also, if your looking for a more matte look apply your lipstick, and then just put a little it of powder over it.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I think it looks really pretty! Taylor's known for wearing a beautifully bright shade of red on lips, and this looks just as nice as usual! What a orgeous picture!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:21 PM

tswiftfan13 wrote:
    I think it looks really pretty! Taylor's known for wearing a beautifully bright shade of red on lips, and this looks just as nice as usual! What a orgeous picture!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

I know!! It's amazing on her!!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 6:11 PM

It's great for concerts, but isn't it a bit much for traveling? Either way- she's beautiful. (:

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 4:24 AM

I love her style but she doesn't need to wear make up to be beautiful - she is beautiful in every way!
    ------------------------

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Love it on her! It's her signature look!

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:25 PM

it just suits her a lot. everything suits her. give her a rag to wear and she will still be pretty

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.