1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cat Pictures!

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:07 PM

This is a thread where you can post pictures of Taylor's sweet little cat!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Cat Pictures!

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Meredith is so cute!!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:15 AM

We should post pics of our own cats on here too! and yes Meredith is adorable I would love to have one just like her. My kitten is all black except for her paws and one like flick of white on her side of her nose. She's adorable and I named her Taylor I have no idea why lol. I wish she would post more videos of Meredith.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:16 AM

We should post pics of our own cats on here too! and yes Meredith is adorable I would love to have one just like her. My kitten is all black except for her paws and one like flick of white on her side of her nose. She's adorable and I named her Taylor I have no idea why lol. I wish she would post more videos of Meredith.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Your missing at least one...

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Haha I made a similar thread here. I love kitties!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:

Good idea! POST PIC"S OF YOUR OWN CATS NOW! Where did oyu find all these pic's?

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I guess I'll start, here's my baby her name is Taylor and she's just a few months old. She found us she wondred up on our porch scrawny and starving someone obviously a mean horrible person just dumped her here. She was basically a newborn and her tail was broken, we were able to nurse her back to health and their loss is my gain, and here she is!

No our animals don't usually lay around in our kitchen sink but she snuck in lol.

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I guess I'll start, here's my baby her name is Taylor and she's just a few months old. She found us she wondred up on our porch scrawny and starving someone obviously a mean horrible person just dumped her here. She was basically a newborn and her tail was broken, we were able to nurse her back to health and their loss is my gain, and here she is!

No our animals don't usually lay around in our kitchen sink but she snuck in lol.

Aww, she's so cute! We've adopted quite a few animals that way too.

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Thank you so much, and yes she is but I'm bias lol. Sometimes animals tend to end up in places where people will take care of them. I think it's God's way of taking care of his cute little creatures. I personally don't think I could ever turn away an animal, I'm likely to end up like one of those animal hoarders you see on animal planet, lol jk I'm not that bad but you get the point lol.

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM

So cute!!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM

So cute!!

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM

!

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM

This little girl is named Snorlax & belongs to my cousin (they got her shortly after Halloween, same time Tay got Meredith!)

This is my first cat and his name is Dusty. He is 1 1/2 years old (his birthday is 4 days before mine!)

Jennifer

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Snorlax used to be people friendly but she runs & hides now. :( This is the only pic I have of me holding her.

And here is Dusty on my lap in only the 2nd week that I had him (I got him Feb 11, 2012). He rarely leaves me alone, a true companion.

Jennifer

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    Snorlax used to be people friendly but she runs & hides now. :( This is the only pic I have of me holding her.

And here is Dusty on my lap in only the 2nd week that I had him (I got him Feb 11, 2012). He rarely leaves me alone, a true companion.

Jennifer

All your cats are adorable, my cat rarely leave me alone too she is also a true companion. She sleeps with me every night and is constantly follows me around, some people think cats don't always make the best pets, i disagree lol.
    GIFSoup

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 3:05 PM

If I'm not online or watching tv, I'm watching Dusty cuz he makes me laugh when he plays like this!

Video

Jennifer

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    If I'm not online or watching tv, I'm watching Dusty cuz he makes me laugh when he plays like this!

Video

Jennifer

Totally cute your cat seems to have a lot of energy. I just love sitting back and watching my cat play too, a while back she tried to climb the bathroom door and had an epic cat fail of her own. It put Meredith's to shame lol.
    GIFSoup

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM

He's still a curious kitten sometimes. I can't even find that spring anywhere, ha! Nor his shiny mylar ball. You can visit his page on catster anytime.
    Jennifer

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    He's still a curious kitten sometimes. I can't even find that spring anywhere, ha! Nor his shiny mylar ball. You can visit his page on catster anytime.
    Jennifer

I'll have to do that I didn't know there was a site where cats could have their own page lol, thats totally cute!
    GIFSoup