Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift team up for new song

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I'm so curious what kind of sparks they'll both create together, when is JB's next album coming out?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I wonder what sort of song they will do? I wonder if Taylor will be singing on the song or if she just co-wrote it. So many questions!

1. Bea avatar Bea

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I don't really like Justin Bieber but I think this duet will be very interesting :)

Organizer of the "Swifty day" in Paris for the 1year anniversary of the Speak Now WT in Paris. http://

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Can someone please point out where this song is a duet with Taylor? All I see is Justin Bieber said he even wrote a song with Taylor. I don't see where he said they're singing a duet.

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    Can someone please point out where this song is a duet with Taylor? All I see is Justin Bieber said he even wrote a song with Taylor. I don't see where he said they're singing a duet.

Me neither but I would be interested to find out.
    GIFSoup

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:27 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:

Me neither but I would be interested to find out.
    GIFSoup

I just think people aren't reading carefully and assuming too much. If you go based just on what this article says Bieber will be singing a song on his new album that Taylor helped him write.

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I think she don't will do a duet with him, she only helped him to write the music

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I'm not really a Justin Bieber fan but I'm excited to hear what this song sounds like :D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I spent the best night of my life with Taylor on March 22nd 2011. It was enchanting and I wish I could go back to it everyday!

Collaboration

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

It says here that Taylor is to appear on one of Justin Bieber's new songs? I can't wait, anybody else excited? :D
    Swiftie Forever

RE: Collaboration

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I am. I used to LOATHE Bieber, but I have to say songs like Never Say Never is great, and Overboard.
    Love love love

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Make sure you read carefully. It doesn't really say that. It says songwriting collaboration. Taylor helped him write a song. That doesn't mean singing. I see so many people getting this one important detail wrong.

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    Make sure you read carefully. It doesn't really say that. It says songwriting collaboration. Taylor helped him write a song. That doesn't mean singing. I see so many people getting this one important detail wrong.

But it is still possible that she has lent her vocals to the track.

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:

Yeah I remember it coming out that they wrote together a while back. I'm probably the minority but I hope it was just a songwriting collab.

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:50 AM

BrianC6234 wrote:

I just think people aren't reading carefully and assuming too much. If you go based just on what this article says Bieber will be singing a song on his new album that Taylor helped him write.

I seriously hope that is the case. I cant stand this dude. It would be the first song of hers that I would not be interested in listening too or purchasing.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:33 AM

I think he means he wrote the song with taylor but they arent going to sing it together.
    I will be fearless for the rest of my life because of Taylor and the Agency

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Apparently after he Punked her they really did have a writting session lol.
    GIFSoup

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I can't wait to hear it! :D

Your text to link here...

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 8:19 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    Apparently after he Punked her they really did have a writting session lol.

If that's the case, I want to see how the lyrics turned out to be xD
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I dont like justinn bieber, he is such a... AGH! Plus, he should be ashamed because scotty is ounger than him and his voice is so much deeper. ahahhahaha

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Rogerteo wrote:
    I'm so curious what kind of sparks they'll both create together, when is JB's next album coming out?

He hasn't said much about when it's being released, but my wild guess is around the same time as Taylor's. :/ But I can't wait!