Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Does anybody know?

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Well...
I just noticed that there are some things on some songs I don't understand!
For example:
what are the background singers singing on holy ground?
what is Ed Sheeran saying at the beginning of Everything Has Changed?
what is Taylor saying on 22 (the part with "to many cool kids")?

I'm sorry if there's already a thread about that, but I didn't found a thread about all these!

If you found something like this on RED (album) then post it here! (:

"If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change."
- Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Does anybody know?

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Yup the first too are right... I didn't really need to repeat what everyone else said but oh well

1) LittleTasteOfHeaven
    2) Quelinha
    3) 4Ag

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM

In Holy Ground they're just kinda going, "Ooh wa ee, oohwaee, oohwaeeohhhh" or something like that.
    In Everything Has Changed Ed says, "You good to go?"
    In 22 Taylor says in a fake snobby voice, "Who's Taylor Swift anyway? Ew."

*Used to be YourEyesAreDancing*

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:18 PM

In Everything Has Changed, Ed is saying: "You good to go?"
    It's like saying, Are you ready to start? So after he says that they both start playing, keeping time and of course, singing! :)

In 22, it says: "Who's Taylor Swift anyway?" and then, "Eww."
    It's sort of like a little joke! Like friendly mocking people that think they are too cool for her. ("too many cool kids).

Hope this helped! :)

*Graphic by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Ed Sheeran:
    (at the beginning) "you're good to go?"
    (when he comes in) "all my walls stood tall painted blue..."
    "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it..."

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Swifties have already answered the other two questions right, but it seems like everyone has their own idea for Holy Ground. The Holy Ground question is still quite a mystery, but i hear "do it right-ight, do it right-ight" Not sure though...I like reading what other Swifties' think!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM

On holy ground I think the background singers are saying "we were right, we were right, we were right on" as if they were standing right on holy ground. That's what I hear anyways. I think if I ever get the chance to meet her I'll ask!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I agree on above with 22 and everything has changed but in holy ground i'm pretty sure it is:

"You were right, you were right, you were ri-ah
    Long Live Swifties!!!!!!!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM

what everyone else said^^^

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM

^^ What they said
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

EHC; "Good to go?"
    22: "Who's Taylor Swift anyway? EW!"
    HG: I always thought they were saying, "You were right, you're the one, you're the one I loooooove"

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM

lol
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Ed says good to go
    In 22 she says who's Taylor swift anyway? Eww. Kind of like being a cool kid and being that, means being too cool for her
    In holy ground they're singing you were right, you were right

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Holy Ground: Hooray Hooray Hooray Oh
    Everything Has Changed: You're good to go?
    22: Who's Taylor Swift anyway? Ew.

Hope this helps!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:17 AM

In Holy Ground they sing Hooray Hooray Hooray oh uh or something like that.
    And in 22 Who's Taylor Swift Anyway?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:20 AM

haha, thanks! ((;
    but the Holy Ground background stuff is really like a mystery... everybody understands different stuff, I heard "hooray..." but I don't know... the other stuff makes way more sense...

- Taylor Swift

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I don't know about you, but I'm really confused on Holy Ground.
    "Ready to go?" or something liketaht
    "Who's Taylor Swift anyway, EWWWWW!"

Thanks ^

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM

The backing singers are just singing noise. It's like at the end of Stay Beautiful when she's like "na na na na na" and it sounds like she's saying "gonna let no one", but it's just noise that sounds good. That's all it is, they're not saying ANYTHING!

^Primafacie

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    The backing singers are just singing noise. It's like at the end of Stay Beautiful when she's like "na na na na na" and it sounds like she's saying "gonna let no one", but it's just noise that sounds good. That's all it is, they're not saying ANYTHING!

^Primafacie

but Taylor is always doing something with a meaning... so I don't think it's just like na na na.... I don't know, but that's what I guess...!? (:

- Taylor Swift

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:10 AM

ed says 'are we good to go' he says it in quite a lot of his acoustic stuff when the cameras have started rolling, just so he knows when to start type thing

the too many cool kids thing means shes just cant be dealing with all the people at the parties she goes to who think theyre really cool because theyre famous
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM

For holy ground I think the back up singers are singing ohh owayyee ohh owayyee ohh owayyee e ohhh
    Ed Sheeran says: "and all my walls stood tall, painted blue I'll take ‘em down, take ‘em down"
    For 22 Taylor says in a snobby voice "Who's Taylor Swift anyway Ew!"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.