Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red not RED.

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I don't think people totally get this other than a lot of graphic designers out there and a few other swifties... The album title is Red not RED. The font that is used makes it automatically capitalized. I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it just does when people call it RED.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I'm just trying to prevent people from embarrassment. I guess it doesn't really matter, and I can see why people think it. And I know on the forum it says RED, but its just to give it the effect of the font.

But lol its Red.

Sorry about this guys.

I guess it might be RED, but I can't stand caps and when people are like

RED RED RED RED OMG RED RED RED

It just kinda bugs me you know?

Again, really sorry if this offends anyone... but yeah. okay I'm done.

P.S. sorry if I'm wrong, I'm not flawless.

Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red not RED.

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:22 PM

i like calling it RED, so I call it RED

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

DarkGreyAllAlone wrote:
    Why does it matter? Not to be rude... But some people like to capitalize things.

lovelovelove,
    Bella

Exactly :) People can do what they want.

{ The FLAWLESS BeWonderstruck13}

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I think both are correct options. I use Red for the song and RED for the whole album

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM

SpinMeAround wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:
    I just have to say it's kind of funny with the font they use for forum title it looks the same
    Okay anyways, yeah but if people like it like RED then to heck with it you know? :)
    But yeah, I guess it kind of bothers me too. But When People Type Like This All The Time I Can't Read Their Posts. (I'm sorry if people do that, I just can't stand it)

Natalie made this for me! :) Flawless isn't it?

It annoys me when people capitalize ever word in there sentence too. It Just Doesn't Look Right.

^Flawless Naya.

^Kate

I Know Right? Bugs Me. Haha just kidding :-)

But it really does sometimes get under my skin just because I consider myself a little bit of a grammar snob :-)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I say RED when I'm talking about the Album because of the title but when I'm talking about the song I say RED, most of the time I say Red!!!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM

JJ13 wrote:
    RED makes it more special than just Red. Red is the song, RED is the album

^Primafacie

That's what I thought!

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I personally use RED for the album and Red for the song, but there's no wrong way. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:42 PM

JJ13 wrote:
    RED makes it more special than just Red. Red is the song, RED is the album

^Primafacie

I agree with this. I like using RED when I talk about the whole album, but then I just type Red when it's just the song. It's easier that way.

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:37 AM

i don't use RED anyway but when people say RED i automatically think its the album and Red is the song. but its quite annoying cause people aren't like "my favourite album is SPEAK NOW" they're just like speak now

www.twitter.com/osnapitzswifti

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Breathinginsnowflakes13 wrote:
    People use RED for the album, and Red for the song, If they were to put 'Red' for the album and for the song, Most people would probably get confused. No offense.

Exactly!

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I think its Red,but I sometimes put RED if im talking about the album and the song at the same time but I don't do it with Fearless or Speak Now so it's kinda weird ahaha

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Same. I normally just use Red. But I think it can go either way :)

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I don't really see why it matters but I don't think people are going to stop because it's apparently "embarassing"....?

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM

for me, I don't think it really matters. I just assumed the album's called Red, fully capitalized or otherwise. and if it was supposed to be RED, I never did that, because I'm too lazy to hold shift for 3 letters like that, lol

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM

FlorT13 wrote:
    I think both are correct options. I use Red for the song and RED for the whole album

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Me too.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:53 PM

It's just a habit of mine to put RED. I do it so it distinguishes the difference between the colour red and the album.

I don't know, I call it a respect thing. (Not a 'give the album some respect' respect, but the 'RESPECT!' respect) To clear things up....

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Honestly it's never made a difference to me...
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I don't think it matters. I personally say "RED"

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    I just have to say it's kind of funny with the font they use for forum title it looks the same
    Okay anyways, yeah but if people like it like RED then to heck with it you know? :)
    But yeah, I guess it kind of bothers me too. But When People Type Like This All The Time I Can't Read Their Posts. (I'm sorry if people do that, I just can't stand it)

Natalie made this for me! :) Flawless isn't it?

I know, it is so annoying!

Thanks so much! ^

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    I don't really see why it matters but I don't think people are going to stop because it's apparently "embarassing"....?

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Haha love this. Yeah I don't get why it matters either.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.