Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I just wanted to post this to see if anybody else was completely obsessed with the part of 22 where Taylor's straining her voice to an incredible level singing "You look like bad news, I gotta have you!" and the rest of that section. Does anyone else think this is the absolute best part of the song? At first I didn't love this song, then I kept hearing that part over and over and I LOVED it, and then I looked up the acoustic version, and I was just totally obsessed with the song. So yeah, how do you guys like that part of the song? :-)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 22

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:42 AM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    I was totally obsessed with it in the beginning! I lovelovelove it!!!!!!

{BeWonderstruck13}

YOU AVVY OMS

Thanks ^

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:21 AM

It's not one of my favorite songs, but the bridge is pretty nice.
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:27 AM

it's my favorite part too! :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM

quelinha wrote:
    it's my favorite part too! :)

:D My friends younger sister loves it. She has RED and wants Speak Now...a swiftie on the way? I hope so!

Thanks ^

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I love that part and i love the whole song!! I can't wait for it to be released as a single and for her to release the music video!! I love the pictures from it!! She looks like she's having s much fun!! i can't wait to hear it on the radio and to see her perform it live(Hopefully at some award shows!!) It's such a fun song and I think everyone can relate to it because it's about having a good time with your friends!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM

It's one of my favorite parts. :)
    xx

RE: 22

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I'm obsessed with this song!!!!!!! I love it!!!! And I do think that is the best part of the song also!
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!
    [/signature]

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I love it!!!
    It took me ages to get used to it though, It isant my favourite song, but I still love it, its fun and happy!!!!!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM

SpinMeAround wrote:
    O.M.G. I love love LOVEEEEEE that part! It sounds amazing! I thought I was the only one…:)
    I love this girl.

^The AMAZING TaylorHeart13

^This :D

1:Heleh 2:Me

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Yes I totally love that bit too!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I love it so much! It was magic when she performed it acoustically! I have to admit how amazingly flawless her vocals are in it!

^^ Made by moi

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:32 PM

YES, that bit's awesome!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Let's face it, Taylor sounds amazing no matter what.

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I admit that I do love that part too but not obsessed with it lol. I find myself smiling because I know well what Taylor means and she is just echoing what we feel deep down when we are faced with a emotional dangerous situation:D
    you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I Love the whole song bu that bit is awesome!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I luv 22 this song so much! Today is 22 Feb and it's my birthday. I've turned to 22 today
    Listening to taylor's 22 is the coolest thing ever!!!
    Love u Taylor!!!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Me too I love how her voice changes to convey what she's feeling. 22 is awesome and can't wait for it to be released :)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I agree!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM

This song is going to be a global smash! Taylor performed it on Let's Dance for Comic Relief. The show will air in early March!
    And bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered - Long Live, Taylor Swift.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Yeah I love that part! I love 22! :D xx

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.