Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The cute thing Taylor does in Everything Has Changed

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:44 PM

This is pretty random but I think Taylor sounds pretty cute when she says "oh" after saying "And your eyes look like coming home" and " You'll be mine and I'll be yours"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The cute thing Taylor does in Everything Has Changed

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Haha :) I think it's cute when she says "Green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like..."
    "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it..."

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM

She's so cute in so many places in the song :)

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I agree. It kind of reminds me of how much I liked how she says "sooo" in Last Kiss

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM

oh, for me in everything has changed the cutest thing she's ever done is mixed her voice with ed I think ♥

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Fearless_14 wrote:
    Haha :) I think it's cute when she says "Green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like..."
    "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it..."

That's what I thought too! The pace she's saying it at reminds me of the part she says with hair and freckles in Jump Then Fall! It's so cute

^^ Made by moi

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:59 PM

She says so many cute thing in lots of her songs! like laughing "haha". I always love those songs! Good job for pointing that out!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM

CharmBells13 wrote:
    She says so many cute thing in lots of her songs! like laughing "haha". I always love those songs! Good job for pointing that out!

I love how Taylor laughed "haha" in Hey Stephen

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM

oh my gosh yesss!!!!! she does!!!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

RE: The cute thing Taylor does in Everything Has Changed

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM

OMG I thought the exact same thing! She was also absolutley adorable at the end of Stay Stay Stay with her laugh!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:23 AM

So totally agreed!!!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Totally agree with you:)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I agree 1000000000013% :D

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM

hehe i agree

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM

haha yeah...
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM

yup
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I just listened to Everything has Changed and it is cute I must say :)

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:41 AM

yeah its cute

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:45 AM

"And your eyes look like coming home" is so adorable tho omg

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Just like Jump Then Fall.

Thanks ^

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM

same!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.