Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Whats the real name?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:39 PM

So, most people know the songs as We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together or WANEGBT and I Knew You Were Trouble or IKYWT, but some people say the names are Never or Never Ever and Trouble...
If ya wanna chat or something:
Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Whats the real name?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Treacherous Slope wrote:
    Never, Never Ever, and Trouble are just abbreviation, since the song names sometimes just take a long time to type out :P

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

oooh ok, thanks :)
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM

The official names are "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "I Knew You Were Trouble." (period included).
    "Never" "Never Ever" "We Will Never Get Back Together" and "Trouble" are common misconceptions made by the non-Swiftie general public.

*Used to be YourEyesAreDancing*

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

those are shorter versions i guess

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM

The titles are too long to type or to say, so we just say "never ever" and "trouble" to save time
    :)

^^^made by the amazing DancingUnderRedStarlight

"Love is ruthless game unless you play it good and right..."

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:46 PM

BurnedTooBright wrote:
    The official names are "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "I Knew You Were Trouble." (period included).
    "Never" "Never Ever" "We Will Never Get Back Together" and "Trouble" are common misconceptions made by the non-Swiftie general public.

*Used to be YourEyesAreDancing*

Hahaha exactly, it would have been easier if tay named IKYWT just "Trouble", or WANEGBT just "Never Getting Back Together"

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Drives me crazy when people call it Trouble, haha. Or, We Are Never Getting Back Together and "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together"

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I've heard people call it "Like Ever" >;(

^Primafacie

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM

TheBeautifulKind wrote:
    Drives me crazy when people call it Trouble, haha. Or, We Are Never Getting Back Together and "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together"

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I've never heard (or seen, rather) it called "Trouble" or "Never". I prefer IKYWT or WANEGBT.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:34 PM

The songs real names are actually We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble, considering those are originally what they are called and that's how they are on the album. They are shortened because they are long song titles.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I've heard people call it "We Are Never Ever, Ever Getting Back Together." Kind of irritates me...too many Evers people!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM

JJ13 wrote:
    I've heard people call it "Like Ever" >;(

^Primafacie

Ugh I agree!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I agree
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM

The real names are always the ones printed on the album or the single cover.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM

The real names are We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble, but Swifties mostly say WANEGBT and IKYWT. Non-Swifties and press say things like Never Ever, Never and Trouble

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Okay. We could ask Taylor what she calls it for short. I'm sure she has a nickname!
    Live and Love

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Funnily enough, I don't tend to type them as 'Never' or 'Trouble.' or even 'WANEGBT' or 'IKYWT', but in conversation I will sometimes say "Never" or "Trouble" just so that conversation flows more quickly. But I only do this when I am around non-swifties ;)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Treacherous Slope wrote:
    Never, Never Ever, and Trouble are just abbreviation, since the song names sometimes just take a long time to type out :P

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Just abbreviations people!!!

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Yeah, just abbreviations!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:30 AM

They're just abbreviations.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.