Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anyone Noticed this?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Soooooo, I just got all Taylor's CDs and I realized a lot of differences. RED is the only one with out: her signature "Taylor Swift", no curly hair, there are no songs about family... I know she wanted this album to be different, but i just noticed those. anyone notice anything else? whether it be about the songs or cover photo itself.
If ya wanna chat or something:
Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anyone Noticed this?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I'd say her albums follow a progression... she's become overall less country (that doesn't mean her new songs aren't amazing) and in Speak Now, the Back to December lyrics had a picture of her with straight hair, maybe hinting at her new hairstyle. I'd agree Red is more different from her others, but it's not a bad thing :) Her newer songs, for the most part, are also more mature.
    Another thing I've noticed is that the Red cover is more similar to her debut album than Fearless or Speak Now. Red and her debut albums' covers are very simple while Fearless and Speak Now seem a little more "fancy", if that's a good word to describe it.
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM

CanadianSwiftFan wrote:
    I'd say her albums follow a progression... she's become overall less country (that doesn't mean her new songs aren't amazing) and in Speak Now, the Back to December lyrics had a picture of her with straight hair, maybe hinting at her new hairstyle. I'd agree Red is more different from her others, but it's not a bad thing :) Her newer songs, for the most part, are also more mature.
    Another thing I've noticed is that the Red cover is more similar to her debut album than Fearless or Speak Now. Red and her debut albums' covers are very simple while Fearless and Speak Now seem a little more "fancy", if that's a good word to describe it.
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

Just took the words out of my mouth.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM

There's no 2 am in Red

1,TanyaxOh 2.StayTayStay 3.dancingaroundallalone

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I do wish her name was in satisfaction but it wouldn't really work with the red font, I still love the album cover thought :)

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

RE: Anyone Noticed this?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM

also the red cd is the only one that doesn't have a body part on it.
    debut album had her feet
    fearless had a hand-heart
    speak now had the bands arms
    red has stripes.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Hmmmm not sure. I think most people already mentioned all the differences on this thread.
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    There's no 2 am in Red

1,TanyaxOh 2.StayTayStay 3.dancingaroundallalone

Very True! But she does Talk about Rain on this album! :) Like She did on the other 3!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Nothin about a little black dress either

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM

hmmmm

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Interesting!!

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I remember that in some interview, she mentioned how she didn't want this album to be any specific genre, she wanted it to be all over the place, and I think she definitely achieved that. I think the main difference is that the other albums had one general sense about them, and this one was just experimental and a little scattered :)

1. p_b avatar p_b

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM

She says "Blue eyes" in STATE OF GRACE just like she did in TIM MCGRAW, and "Green eyes" in EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED just like SPARKS FLY! :D She ALWAYS says "Love" too and "Rain" and stuff! :D She still sings love songs like from TAYLOR SWIFT was "Mary's Song" and from FEARLESS was "Love Story" and from SPEAK NOW was "Mine" and from RED was "Stay Stay Stay," and she still sings breakup/love music like before! :D Plus, I don't think her hair is THAT STRAIGHT I think it's a little wavy, but just looks different. :D I don't think she's really changed! :D

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM

It's becoming more mature :))

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM

CanadianSwiftFan wrote:
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

Exactly!!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM

CanadianSwiftFan wrote:
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

I agree with this!
    I always thought RED was similar to her debut

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM

yessss

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

She didnt do her whole spiel of thanking people really. I dont know about the regular album, but on the deluxe version, all I saw was "THANK YOU" and thats it. She didnt specify anybody
    #SwiftyWAFFLE#Selenator

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Yeah, I noticed this :/

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM

The only thing I was a little disappointed at with Red is that there isn't a song about family or her band or growing up. I don't mind though because Red is an amazing album and 22 sort of is

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.