Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Same necklace?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Ok so I was looking through the rare australian pictures thread and I saw taylor walking down the street with a key necklace. Which made me think...was it the same necklace she wore on the IKYWT video? So I checked it out... And I'm not sure if it is or isn't... It looks quite similar.. I wanted to ask you guys to look at it and see! Because if its the same... Do you think maybe she wrote this song in Melbourne? Haha im over analyzing now... Anyway what do you guys think? Same or not?

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Same locket?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Can you post pictures?

Re: Same necklace?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM

This one?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

[url=https://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+knew+you+were+trouble+necklace&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=dZkVUevIKYaQiAf4r4D4AQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=f5kVUaLFAomemQWu3ICoBQ#biv=i|1;d|-DwssbatuFvbeM]https://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+knew+you+were+trouble+necklace&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=dZkVUevIKYaQiAf4r4D4AQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=f5kVUaLFAomemQWu3ICoBQ#biv=i|1;d|-DwssbatuFvbeM[/url]:[\IMG]
    [signature][/signature]
    [img="http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/SwiftiesRuleTheWorld/pictures%20for%20TC/Dream_Graphic_zps001d18b4.jpg"]

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Yes that one my post didn't work sorry haha thanks! :)

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:36 PM

She'S been wearing key necklaces for years.:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I think they really look similar, though I can't tell if they're exactly the same!

*Graphics by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Oh yeah.. I suppose she has! Do you think those two are the same though?

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

where can I find it
    Taylor Swift

Gigi wrote:
    I think they really look similar, though I can't tell if they're exactly the same!

*Graphics by Me*

Yeah it's really hard to tell!

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:40 PM

If you look extremely close, the top in the IKYWT video is more ovular, but that could just me the light. It also looks a little smaller, but that could just be the angle.

*Graphics by Me*

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I think that they are just similar

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I love the key necklaces though :)

RE: Same necklace?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Do the keys symbolize anything?

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

The One In the Video Looks Smaller then the One She is wearing on the Street! But Who Knows for sure! Good Catch though! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Yeah I thought the IKYWT one was a little smaller... But it's hard to tell because they are so similar! :) thanks everyone! :)

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.