1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Never - a guilty pleasure

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Does anyone else find WANEGBT a guilty pleasure? Whenever I want to sing it, I just want to cringe, because I know it's kind of a dumb song.. Don't get me wrong, I love it, it's just not all that great.
Still, I just wanna sing and dance when I hear it. xD

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Never - a guilty pleasure

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I can relate to this, especially being a man and future professor. It's a very catchy tune, it just has that bubblegummy flavor that makes it an easy candidate for annoying people. I love it too, along with the rest of Red, but I can completely understand this.
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I feel the same!
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Yes . Especially I being a lyricist .... It just bugs me but the hook is soo catchy !

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I don't think it is a dumb so however I find it really catchy!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

i think it is kinda silly but i love it it makes me feel happy always =))

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:32 PM

never guilty
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Well, I'm not TOO guilty, but you're right. Calling yourself a Taylor fan, people expect you to memorize all these completely elaborate lyrics and we skip around going "But we--eee are never ever ever getting back together!" But I'm still totally proud LOL.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM

i love it but it's not a guilty pleasure just a pleasure... if that makes sense. :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

RE: Never - a guilty pleasure

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I don't find it dumb, I just think it's funny!! But I do agree. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM

oh yes
    very guilty

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I find the song very annoying and don't like how people are always singing it haha but I completely understand what you mean. If a Taylor song (other than WANEGBT) is playing somewhere and you wanna sing it but than are like well..... maybe not
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Dumb song? I find that kind of harsh. I mean, I do understand where you are coming from, but I think it could have been worded differently! :)

I think it's a simple song with a simple meaning. Not all of her songs have to be intense.
    I really love the song, plus I find it my favorite of 2012. If it wasn't for this song, I might not have gotten the opportunity to attend the live chat! I enjoy the song either way, though.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    Dumb song? I find that kind of harsh. I mean, I do understand where you are coming from, but I think it could have been worded differently! :)

I think it's a simple song with a simple meaning. Not all of her songs have to be intense.
    I really love the song, plus I find it my favorite of 2012. If it wasn't for this song, I might not have gotten the opportunity to attend the live chat! I enjoy the song either way, though.

completely agree:)
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I don't think it's dumb. It's a song that she wrote to get her point across in a fun & upbeat way.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I don't think it's dumb at ALL!! Taylor even said it was supposed to be a silly song, I agree! Whenever I hear it, I want to dance like a squirrel

^^speaknoworforever

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM

lets sing it now!!! i remember we broke up the first time...

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VIEW MY PROFILE! BE MY FRIEND! VIEW MY SONG BOOK!
    PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! I LOVE Y

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM

saying this is it I've had enough
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:40 PM

cause like

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I wouldn't exactly say dumb. I love WANEGBT! It was one of the best songs of 2012. It's special to me because it reminds me of the live chat. I think I know how Taylor wanted to approach the song because it's kind of like a fun breakup song. I'm so grateful for this song! It cheers me up so much!

^^ Made by moi

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I'm not ashamed to say I love it!! Although, people do kind of make fun of it unfortunately

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!