Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Never - a guilty pleasure

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Does anyone else find WANEGBT a guilty pleasure? Whenever I want to sing it, I just want to cringe, because I know it's kind of a dumb song.. Don't get me wrong, I love it, it's just not all that great.
Still, I just wanna sing and dance when I hear it. xD

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Never - a guilty pleasure

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I can relate to this, especially being a man and future professor. It's a very catchy tune, it just has that bubblegummy flavor that makes it an easy candidate for annoying people. I love it too, along with the rest of Red, but I can completely understand this.
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I feel the same!
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Yes . Especially I being a lyricist .... It just bugs me but the hook is soo catchy !

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I don't think it is a dumb so however I find it really catchy!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

i think it is kinda silly but i love it it makes me feel happy always =))

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:32 PM

never guilty
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Well, I'm not TOO guilty, but you're right. Calling yourself a Taylor fan, people expect you to memorize all these completely elaborate lyrics and we skip around going "But we--eee are never ever ever getting back together!" But I'm still totally proud LOL.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM

i love it but it's not a guilty pleasure just a pleasure... if that makes sense. :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

RE: Never - a guilty pleasure

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I don't find it dumb, I just think it's funny!! But I do agree. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM

oh yes
    very guilty

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I find the song very annoying and don't like how people are always singing it haha but I completely understand what you mean. If a Taylor song (other than WANEGBT) is playing somewhere and you wanna sing it but than are like well..... maybe not
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Dumb song? I find that kind of harsh. I mean, I do understand where you are coming from, but I think it could have been worded differently! :)

I think it's a simple song with a simple meaning. Not all of her songs have to be intense.
    I really love the song, plus I find it my favorite of 2012. If it wasn't for this song, I might not have gotten the opportunity to attend the live chat! I enjoy the song either way, though.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    Dumb song? I find that kind of harsh. I mean, I do understand where you are coming from, but I think it could have been worded differently! :)

I think it's a simple song with a simple meaning. Not all of her songs have to be intense.
    I really love the song, plus I find it my favorite of 2012. If it wasn't for this song, I might not have gotten the opportunity to attend the live chat! I enjoy the song either way, though.

completely agree:)
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I don't think it's dumb. It's a song that she wrote to get her point across in a fun & upbeat way.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I don't think it's dumb at ALL!! Taylor even said it was supposed to be a silly song, I agree! Whenever I hear it, I want to dance like a squirrel

^^speaknoworforever

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM

lets sing it now!!! i remember we broke up the first time...

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VIEW MY PROFILE! BE MY FRIEND! VIEW MY SONG BOOK!
    PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! I LOVE Y

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM

saying this is it I've had enough
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:40 PM

cause like

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I wouldn't exactly say dumb. I love WANEGBT! It was one of the best songs of 2012. It's special to me because it reminds me of the live chat. I think I know how Taylor wanted to approach the song because it's kind of like a fun breakup song. I'm so grateful for this song! It cheers me up so much!

^^ Made by moi

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I'm not ashamed to say I love it!! Although, people do kind of make fun of it unfortunately

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.