Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Teaparty Plans

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Hey everyone! Ok so I know everyone is always DIEING to get into the tea party and since a new tour (RED) is coming up, it gives everyone another chance to be chosen for it. Does anyone who have been in the tea party or ever met Taylor at a concert have any tips for everyone?

COMMENT BELOW YOUR TIPS FOR THE TEAPARTY
RED!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Teaparty Plans

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I hope lots and lots of swifties on Taylor connect get in.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:27 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I hope lots and lots of swifties on Taylor connect get in.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Me too!
    Forever Swift

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM

My tip for the Tparty is to Invite me :) somehow.... I'm not even allowed to go to the tour. :(

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM

The way you spelt it "tea-party" is so cute!
    And I don't think we should have threads like this or give people tips. I know it seems selfish, but it decreases your chance of getting into the t-party. Also there is only about 50 people after only some concerts, so it's all down to luck and determination. I think we shouldn't be messing with their system

www.twitter.com/osnapitzswifti

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM

WishingStarClojos wrote:
    My tip for the Tparty is to Invite me :) somehow.... I'm not even allowed to go to the tour. :(

Haha same :)
    RED!!!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Amaia wrote:
    And I don't think we should have threads like this or give people tips. I know it seems selfish, but it decreases your chance of getting into the t-party. Also there is only about 50 people after only some concerts, so it's all down to luck and determination. I think we shouldn't be messing with their system

Tparty :) but I think this is just a fun way to get pumped for her concert. Im not suggesting it has to be me who gets in.
    RED!!!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I would love to go someday! That would be a dream come true :) Wouldn't it?

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:55 PM

LoveThirteen wrote:
    I would love to go someday! That would be a dream come true :) Wouldn't it?

Absolutly

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM

if only we knew :p
    loving him was RED

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I would love to get invited! I'm just gonna try to make that happen on the red tour.
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:16 PM

does seeing it at the 13 hour meet and greet count?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I hope we all get in!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:37 PM

That would be the best thing ever if I got invited to the t party!? I just hope she even comes to Australia!!!!!

-E- xxx

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Emily Swift Forever wrote:
    That would be the best thing ever if I got invited to the t party!? I just hope she even comes to Australia!!!!!

-E- xxx

I´ve seen an interview were she said she would go to Australia. but problebly it will be 2014. cause after the american leg she will go to europe.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:06 AM

justbeingme wrote:

-E- xxx

I´ve seen an interview were she said she would go to Australia. but problebly it will be 2014. cause after the american leg she will go to europe.

Yeah, she said she will be back here :) Can't wait!! :D

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:27 AM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    justbeingme wrote:

-E- xxx

Yeah, she said she will be back here :) Can't wait!! :D

I read something like this too!Maybe like this she will visit more locations in Europe or Asia or Australia that she has never visited before

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Amaia wrote:

How does it mess with their system or decrease our chances of getting in?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.