1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:47 PM

So it's nearly one o'clock and I can't sleep because I'm too busy worrying over Taylor's red tour and whether she'll come to England or whether I'll get tickets and whether she'll do a t-party and if she does will I get invited but most importantly what songs will she sing? what songs do you hope she'll do or how she'll perform them costume wise are there any mash-ups you'd like to see and do you have any worries about the red tour or is it just me?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I definitely think she will do a world tour. Like she Leah's says, she doesn't like to disappoint fans and will do anything for them. She will most likely announce them once the tour starts. And I really hope she does all of the red songs. I really want this to be a tour where she sings all the songs from the album. And top hits. But like she says, this will be big

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I think she will do a world tour, don't worry.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I wouldn't worry! Get some sleep dear! She will definitely do a world tour, I'm sure she's just trying to get in under control as it's hard to plan that sort of thing!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Honestly, I am going on her RED Tour and I also have VIP Passes but, I am very worried also. I'm not to crazy about the way she dresses, her back up singers, and her in general now. I still LOVE her as much as I always have and I always will, but I'm just being honest here. :\
    Long Live 7~1~11
    Swiftiegurl13

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM

^Said it perfectly.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM

im nervous i wont love it as much as i did the speak now concert. that was epic. cant even describe :)
    LOVE is a ruthless game UNLESS you play it GOOD and RIGHT

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

May_these_memories_break_our_fall wrote:
    im nervous i wont love it as much as i did the speak now concert. that was epic. cant even describe :)

see I didn't get to go to the Speak Now Tour but I have the DVD and it just looks PERFECT and I just with all the new backing singers and her new hair and clothes idk I'm worried it won't be as good

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I'm think the same things.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM

TaylorFan97 wrote:
    I definitely think she will do a world tour. Like she Leah's says, she doesn't like to disappoint fans and will do anything for them. She will most likely announce them once the tour starts. And I really hope she does all of the red songs. I really want this to be a tour where she sings all the songs from the album. And top hits. But like she says, this will be big

- credit LongLiveTay13

And She wears stuuf that is for role models.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:50 AM

I Entered a contest to win VIP passeesss..... I HAVE TO GO TO THE RED CONCERT!!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I'm hoping she announces UK dates soon so I can find out whether I can go or not because right now it's driving me insane! I'm hoping she'll visit sometime between this September and next June, since that's when I'll be able to go since my sister will be living in London then.

I hope she'll perform all the songs, but she might not. I'd really love for her to sing Tim McGraw this tour too.

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:56 AM

^ ^ same! Except I live in London :) I don't think this tour will be as showy as speak now and fearless were, as it was obvious what you could do to make it different (i.e. the floating balcony etc), but IDK how you could do something like that with red :/ I'm sure it'll still be amazing but... well I guess everyone else has already covered what I'm worried about. I'm still DEFINITELY gonna try to go though! xX

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I really really reallyyy want her to come to the UK , I think she will as RED went platinum here.......... fingers crossed!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM

CourtneyCanning13 wrote:
    May_these_memories_break_our_fall wrote:

see I didn't get to go to the Speak Now Tour but I have the DVD and it just looks PERFECT and I just with all the new backing singers and her new hair and clothes idk I'm worried it won't be as good

Same here! But im just super excited to see her live for the 1st time with my friend and im tryig to stay optemistic and excited that it'll be amazing! Cuz i love her new sound but i just hope she doesnt only wear the shorts & sparkly tops! I hope she wears more dresses! I miss her dresses D:

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I also hope she wears a lot of dresses and not just shorts!

1,TanyaxOh 2.StayTayStay 3.dancingaroundallalone

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:03 AM

I want to see her wear all the cute, glittery costumes she use to wear! Where it felt just like a storybook.

RE: Red Tour

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I'm not worried. I have full faith in Taylor to put on a great show!
    Forever Swift