1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Does this Album sound like what she would usually write???

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Hey everyone! First of all, friend me if you want to! I accept anyone and everyone and love chatting!
Anyways, I was just wondering everyone else's opinion on if you think that the album Red is similar to Taylor's other albums. For me, it is very different, but in a good way! :)
- "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
- "Loving him was Red."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Does this Album sound like what she would usually write???

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I think she surprised all of us. we expected another long album totally completely written by her with a title like fearless and speak now. but i like the change :) diversity is good!!!
    LOVE is a ruthless game UNLESS you play it GOOD and RIGHT

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:04 PM

i think the SINGLES are a little more pop, but it's still amazingly awesomely good. like the other songs sound like they would fit right into the other albums

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I can still recognize Taylor in it. Some songs sound totally new and others are more like her older songs. The album is reaaally good!
    ...interested in a position for a fan-made Taylor magazine? GO!! > http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2369683#post_20912563

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I think so. Because she's written it. Once it's been written, it's something the artist would write, right? :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM

But, if we're comparing it to other albums, it fits in. It has a theme (red emotions, like how Fearless was to not be afraid to love and Speak Now was to say what's on her mind to avoid regretting being silent), and it has amazing, elaborate, beautiful lyrics that are so Taylor-esque :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I think it is. I'm not too crazy about her going 100% pop, but I don't mind it.

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I think it's really different! But it fits in :)

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Songwriting wise, it fits. But the sound is different than her previously released albums, aside from a few of the songs. I don't really think you can even classify Taylor's music to a specific genre anymore. I still love it though.

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Like Taylor said in an interview this album is like an expeirement she went outside of her sweet and innocent comfort zone and went bold and I think that is what I like about this album.

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I think it's really good but different.

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM

it shows how much she has grown!

signatures made by TanyaxOh

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I think each album is different to each other, but Red definitely fits in.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

i agree
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM

its different but in a good way. i love it so much

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM

The sound is different but the lyrics are so Taylor. I find RED a more mature album, I love it.

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I think it does sound different but then Taylor's albums always have a diffrent style and a unique sound to them. I love Speak Now and Red, they are my favrouties. They also are both diffrent, in style, look and sound (to me that is) buts it's all in a good way.

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I think it does sound a but different but different is a good thing. it means she is evolving as an artist and isnt scared to take risks or try something new. I like the new taylor
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I think RED is more pop, but there's a bit of country. I mean...listen ''Begin Again'' or ''Stay Stay Stay'', these songs are country-pop.
    Then, songs like ''I almost Do'' or ''All too well' sounds like her old albums, that's so nice.
    And Finally, the singles like ''IKYWT', ''WANEGTB'' or the next one, ''22'' are pop songs, and I think it's amazing, the album has so many differents styles and sound and that's why RED is so amazing.

RE: Does this Album sound like what she would usually write???

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:50 PM

It's different, but in a very good way.
    I love all of her music in my opinion.

I really like the new stuff.

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I love it! It's so unique! It's almost like a mixture of all genres, and all the lyrics are enchanting.
    Vote Taylor!
    http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-vs-carrie-underwood-bowl-finals-2013/

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Red is a little different from her other albums which is great. It's good to be different!

Be FEARLESS, remember to SPEAK NOW, turn RED, and Stay Stay Stay an Enchanted, rain dancing SWIFTY! Stay Beautiful!