Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Which song off of RED do you think Taylor is going to use for a tour music video? (if she does make one)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM

You know, the song becomes a single and then we get the music video.
She used Fearless for the tour music video of the Fearless Tour. And she used Sparks Fly for the Speak Now Tour.
I guess we will know it after a few months of Red Tour concerts, but I think it's going to be Starlight, I can picture it in my head!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Which song off of RED do you think Taylor is going to use for a tour music video? (if she does make one)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Starlight would be good but I'm wondering if it'll be 22

Re: Which song off of RED do you think Taylor is going to use for a tour music video? (if she does make one)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:23 PM

bump! (lol i just really want to know your opinions)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM

I think Starlight

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM

I don't think any of the song on the album would really fit but if I had to pick maybe 22...

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I think State of Grace because its one of her more famous songs and I can picture it in my head! Haha, or Starlight!

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I'm thinking State of Grace because it's positive and upbeat enough. I think Starlight would be a good option too, but considering she doesn't even sing it on tour, I doubt it'll be the tour music video song. The other upbeat ones already have music videos, so my guess is State of Grace :)

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I think State of Grace because she opened with that and she used Fearless and she opened with that for the Fearless Tour and she also used Sparks Fly which she opened for with the Speak Now Tour :)

I KIKI I Me I

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 4:29 AM

justdriveonby wrote:
    I think State of Grace because she opened with that and she used Fearless and she opened with that for the Fearless Tour and she also used Sparks Fly which she opened for with the Speak Now Tour :)

I KIKI I Me I

The Fearless tour she opened with You Belong With Me.

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 4:50 AM

I love State of Grace so I'd love it if she would make a tour video on it. It could also be Red. It is a song that she has played live very often and it's not her next single so.. it's not as happy and country as fearless and sparks fly but the whole tour is diffrent.

RE: Which song off of RED do you think Taylor is going to use for a tour music video? (if she does make one)

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:02 AM

I think WANEGBT, because it's a pretty popular song and although Starlight would fit she only does it as an exclusive song.
    ~Taylor Swift is the best thing that's ever been mine.

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:12 AM

I would've thought 22 but she's already made a video for that. Same for Everything Has Changed.
    I don't know... State of Grace, Starlight and Stay Stay Stay are all "positive and upbeat". Any of them would work.

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I could see it being State of Grace

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:54 PM

"Starlight" makes the most sense of them all to be a music video, but maybe "The Lucky One" can be one too as if she were talking to her fans about she thinks we're the lucky ones because we're ordinary people and we're not famous, you know?
    -Erika-

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I thought at first when EHC was announced as a single that it'd get the tour video but rumors have me thinking not.

I hope it goes to Holy Ground.
    You almost ran the red, cuz you were looking over me - wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well.

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I think Holy Ground because it's catchy and up beat. I can also see State of Grace because it's the opener and it's such a banger. I can't see Starlight because it's not on the setlist, but I think it would be a good one.

| Both by RedVelvet13 |

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I can't see it being anything other than State of Grace lol

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I was thinking State of Grace.

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I hope Stay Stay Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!:) plus it fits cause she's always like "I love u guys! :) to us and the song says "I've been loving you fo guite some time" soooooo I hope so!!!!!:)

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I think it'll be Red or State of Grace!
    feelin 22

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Guys some the ones you said I already have a music video!

I think it could be Holy Ground

She did a lot of arm lyrics with that song when the tour started and she posted Twitter pics with lyrics of that song as the captions. I guess she has to make it a single though first.

Maybe it could be The Lucky One - the whole now my name is up in lights and all those other lyrics in the song. I don't know any of the songs that don't already have a music video is possible I guess.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.